Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subaru issues again!!! :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subaru issues again!!! :) Empty Subaru issues again!!! :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:48 am

Admin

Admin

Right, 2012, what a great year its supposed to be, Bugeyedpig has his scoob back on the road with a fresh set of sparks, Spud has his scoob back on the road Even scuzz has the scoob back on the road. And who's car is off the road again? oh yes mine. So what id like to do is start an auction for it. Starting the bidding of at a pound. any offer will probs be taken!! Smile

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

2Subaru issues again!!! :) Empty Re: Subaru issues again!!! :) Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

loonybin

loonybin

well if you stoped piss balling about with it it would be ok Razz

3Subaru issues again!!! :) Empty Re: Subaru issues again!!! :) Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Dufus

Dufus

Oh right. its my fault is it? Its my fault a spent out buying new injectors and still it didn't work. so sunshine, I think you need to shut your pie whole!!! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum