Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alison aka Tubs really URGENTLY needs help with fitting of subaru mats

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Hi everyone,
Alison needs some help with fitting her new spangly Subaru car Mats that Santa brought her and Rex for christmas.
The problem that she seems to be having is that everytime they try and fit them they are left with a dilema,
The rear ones fit perfectly, even the little oblong one that fits over the tunnel, It is when it comes to fitting the front drivers side that
she is running into trouble, and if the truth be known it is really really getting her down now to the point where she is considering on giving up with the whole Subaru scene altogether. The main problem is when she places the mat in she can no longer shut her drivers door.
The Mat hangs over the door shut and touches the seal, Also it does not seem to go under the pedals either, has anybody else come across this before and what solutions have you come up with. Please help before the Scoob goes on ebay.

Herman

Herman

do you have any pictures so i can understand a little better. There is too much writing for me to take in. My Brian hurts

nudge

nudge
Admin

turn the matt 90 degrees so the long end goes up under the pedals, if this does not seem to cure the problem it could mean that the matts were ment for the living room and not the scoob, in that case move to a bigger house.

tubs

tubs

Mats have been fitted, they have been from the last three weeks.
I would never sale the scoob, so Rolling Eyes lol!
Nudge, many thanks for the advice.

squidge

squidge

staple gun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum