Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rally day 2010

+7
scoobychick
nudge
tubs
DAVE
squidge
scuzz
Dufus
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rally day 2010 Empty Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:43 am

Dufus

Dufus

I thought id be the first one to start the topic, cos i like being first!! Smile
I would just like to thank everyone for such a blinding day, thanks to the drivethru team for once again doing a fantatic job on the mini in the given time. Cirtainly attracted the attention. I would like to thank Scuzz for all her effort on polishing the mini, also Nudge and Scuzz for all the organisation that went into place, Spud for the help getting it ready, Loonybin for buying the trailer, Roar for the "Pleasureable" drive up and down there and also towing the mini, Wink for being Wink and everyone else for there lovly company. Now we all have a year to prepare for next year Wink
But once again,
THANKS WATSONS SCOOBIES FOR A FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Certainly a day to remember!!

2Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:29 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Thanks Lu, it was the best event we have ever attended, The mini certainly attracted attention, especially as you could see it from the ice cream van. My thanks go to Nudge for organising the stand, organising the T-Shirts, ordering the tickets, getting the fiesta there etc, Thanks to Mart (loonybin) For painting the engine, that was a definate crowd puller. Thanks also to all of the Watsons for making a massive effort for getting there and making the memorable and enjoyable, watching the kids and ROAR takes me back many years and definately makes me laugh, you are all a bunch of nutters. Thanks also to the kids for hassling people and raising nearly £60 for the RB Foundation.
But the BIGGEST thanks has to go to the McRAE VISION Charity for making us so welcome, and starting BAT up for us Shocked the sound of that beast running and knowing it was just for us made a few members emotional. The free rides for the kids and the friendleness was something i will not forget. Its nice to know that although their main aim is to raise money they are still aware that it is the general public (ie the Fans) that make it possible.

Well Thanks again you guys, you are all amazing and i am so proud to have a family like mine. Love you all Like a Star @ heaven I love you I love you I love you

3Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:32 am

squidge

squidge

i just have to thank wrex for holding sweets out to the little kiddies. without you millions of little children wouldnt have haribo. Cool

4Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 am

DAVE

DAVE

Brillant day i must say, i think we got watson scoobies name out there :-)

5Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

tubs

tubs

Thanks to scuzz and herman for doing all the graphics for the cars and balloons and sorting everything else. Thanks to nudge for organising everything and thanks to the rest of our clan for making it one of the best day's of the year. I really did have a very enjoyable day. Lu, thanks for working so hard on the mini, you did a brilliant job and it looked the dog's. Leigh, your fiesta looked brilliant as well. As Roar said many times yesterday: Hey orange, l think we really did get noticed and the watson scoobies name is now out there.
I am very proud to be a member of Watson Scoobies and l have the world's best family. So thanks to all of you. I love you cheers I love you

6Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:14 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

I would like to thank me for being such a stud and being so cool and for organising the sws stand and for inviting jarri matti and guy wilks. oooooh i'm so good, you can send me fan mail to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sillyness sorted, Now on a serious note, i had one of my best days at rallyday this year, well i think we all did, the weather stayed fine for usi aint gonna sit here and thank individual people as we all played a masive part in making this event as sucsessfull as it was, as a family we did what we do best pull together and get the job done. we all had late nights on friday as most of us had really early starts and with minimal amounts of sleep, you should all be commended for that, the only complaint i had was the grass was a bit damp when we got there.
The Colin Mcrae Vision charity are a blinding bunch, they do need thanking as we were werlcomed on their stand and for me to get a guided tour of bat was summit else, that sound is legondary, im going to sit in that car one day.....
I'm glad we pulled this club into the limelight and im proud to have a family like mine, you all make me happy and i am looking forward to our next crazy event, after having a nice chat with jackie from prodrive will be looking for a tour of their establishment.
Thanks to all of you. i does luvs ya...
Oh nearly forgot.......there are some peeps to thank, Dave who allways make me larf and Becky, Stacy, and Marcus. who played a big part in the day.
Fanks Wink

7Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm

DAVE

DAVE

this make u lauf i cliick on the link dont anywere think it is on holiday pmsl :-)

8Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm

tubs

tubs

Oh dave,

9Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm

DAVE

DAVE

seem like a funny site

10Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:48 am

scoobychick

scoobychick

any pictures of your stand?

I didn't get to wander around the paddock cos I was working in the Vision shop but heard that most of your cars still have the Gathering sticker on.

Grant and Andy were at your stand and Andy asked Grant "Is that normal for folk to still have the stickers on their cars?"
and Grant goes "its rare to see a stand with most of the cars bearing the Gathering sticker but yes, we've had folk say to us that they won't sell the car because of the sticker"

Andy got a bit emotional and realised what impact the event had on Colin's fans.

imy

11Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:25 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Hi Imy, my dad's wagon got reversed into a few months ago and needed a new bonnet and i managed to remove the gathering sticker and replace it on his new bonnet and it doesnt even notice. Just needed a little heat and tlc.
We would never remove any of our gathering stickers, they are part of the reason this club is now up and running.
I am going to put some rallyday pictures in the media section for you to have a nose at.
xx

12Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:17 am

loonybin

loonybin

id like to thank myself for what i do best if it wasn't for me things wouldn't of been there :-) pmsl sunny

13Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 pm

DAVE

DAVE

yo yo yo i hav just found that they are going to show rally on motors tv on the 22nd of october at 9 15, i wonder if will we all be on it ?? Laughing Very Happy lol!

14Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 pm

ROAR

Yes imy we all still have our gathering stickers taking pride of place on our cars even had the new graphics (fitted by dtg) cut to fit around the gathering sticker :0)

15Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 am

Scoobie46

Scoobie46

Fantastic day the cars looked great the watsonscoobies name should be out there now

16Rally day 2010 Empty Re: Rally day 2010 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Admin

Admin

Hopefulluy, the amount of people we pestered :p

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum