Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rally Day

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rally Day Empty Rally Day Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:03 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Ok Rally Day is the launch of Watsonscoobies onto the club scene, we have been given permission to erect a gazebo FOC,
We also have 2 banners to put up, and a few extra surprises, i will be mailing all attendee's to explain what is happening with our club, i am sure you will be as excited as we are.
If anyone has any other ideas for our stand etc please do not hesitate to contact me, this is our club and we want to make an impression.

2Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 pm

DAVE

DAVE

It is goin to be a wicked day :-)

3Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:54 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

ive recycled some light aluminium angle from work, which i can make a foldable frame or frames with.. looking at flag poles at the minute...and i have some heavy duty dexion angle to make an engine stand as well

4Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:44 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

are you sorting the gazebo or are we!

5Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:45 am

tubs

tubs

Do we have flags?
Does matt have any drivethru graphics cards to hand out, if not l have card and laminating sheets.

6Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 am

DAVE

DAVE

I hav smiley flags somewhere lol

7Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Dufus

Dufus

we got buisness cards which will be stuck on the windies again Smile

8Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:57 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

We have flags, banners, balloons and business cards sorted thanks Ali. Appreciate the offer thou.

9Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:17 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

I have the Tickets and Paddock Passes. we are in location C 5 wich is in via gate 2, which is the main gate, so we will be close to the paddock and track.... Surprised)

10Rally Day Empty Re: Rally Day Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 am

tubs

tubs

Rex would like to know the following information:

What time are we leave dartford to head of wiltshire in the morning:?:

What time are we due at castle coombe:?:

What time time are we due to leave the said area to travel back to the shit hole we call dartford:?:

Personally, l really don't care what time we leave as long as we get there and l dont' care what time we get back. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum