Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

The North wales weekender went well and seems like everyone had fun, now we have another one to sling in somwhere between rallyday and Children in need.

We are looking at a little jaunt up to scotland for the Mcrae Stages which is being held in Aberfeldy, near Perth.
The Mcrae stages is 5 stages being held on the saturday 1st October as part of the final round of the Scottish Rally Championship and also has stages for the historic section.
Whats thinking is a drive up on the friday, (about 500 miles each way) and stay at the travelodge in dunfirmline which we can book for 19.00 per room for that night, up saturday morning drive the 60 miles up to Aberfeldy, watch the rallying, then book another lodge for the evening which will be a bit more expensive as its a saturday probably 25.00 a room, spend the sunday morning in Colins home town of Lanark and drive home in the afternoon, i appreciate its a long old jaunt and may be close to rallyday.
Let me know your thoughts.

2Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 am

tubs

tubs

Would love to do it but unfortunately that is the weekend l have booked for scott's party. I would cancalled it but l have already paid for it and l would lose about 250 quids. Sad

3Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

DAVE

DAVE

I ll be up for it I c if I can get it off work tomorrow :-)

4Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:50 am

DAVE

DAVE

Booked it off :-)

5Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Yep I will be up for this, I probably wont take my car but there are enough of others that will be willing to give me a lift.

6Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:53 am

tubs

tubs

I have sorted it so we can go but l am unable to take my car. Please can l have a lift......Smile

7Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am

Dufus

Dufus

Im coming toooo Smile Smile

8Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 pm

tubs

tubs

Does anyone know what is going on? Are we going to Scotland or not? Rex can't go as he can't get time off work.

9Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

Looks like a no go, due to too many other events clashing. Sad

10Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Empty Re: Mcrae Stages in Aberfeldy Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 am

tubs

tubs

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum