Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

McRae Vision "Flat Out" club

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Empty McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:33 am

scoobychick

scoobychick

Hi everyone,

I've been asked to let you know that the Flat Out Members club has been launched

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here's the deal...

its £25 to join up, you get a welcome pack with letter from Alison & Jimmy, a car sticker, beanie hat and members card.

To encourage folk to raise money for the Vision charity, you can get boosted to Bronze, Silver or Gold status, depending on how much money you raise (£100, £250 or £500).

the more you raise, the more perks and benefits you get, and some of the ones that are planned are TASTY Very Happy

Its up to you how you want to fundraise, I have heard some ideas already

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more info on the benefits of joining the club

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the Registration Form

cheers,
imy
x

2McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Empty Re: McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Dufus

Dufus

Hiya Imy,
Thanks very much for keeping us informed. Im sure we'll all join up come payday Smile

3McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Empty Re: McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 pm

loonybin

loonybin

sounds cool

4McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Empty Re: McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:03 pm

DAVE

DAVE

Im in

5McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Empty Re: McRae Vision "Flat Out" club Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:12 pm

loonybin

loonybin

recived my flatout hat and its cool nice and warm. Very Happy thanks keep up the good work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum