Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wales Tour Packs have Arrived

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Empty Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

The Tour Packs are here, I have one for

Me Very Happy
noblet Watson
Stephen Watson
Martin Watson
Daniel Russell
Luke Russell
Rex White

Also have camping passes for us that are camping, I know at this end I have lots to do regarding club stand and new graphics.
Remember cars all washed and polished please so they look stunning on the tour and on the showground. Also remember to pack cloths so that your
car can be wiped down after the tour ready for the stand.

Not long now people. Shocked

2Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Empty Re: Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Why does n i g e l turn to noblet whenever i post??????????? I feel a dufus has been about.

3Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Empty Re: Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:23 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

Great news... looking forward to it.
LUKE,
me and you gonna be havin words.... Evil or Very Mad

4Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Empty Re: Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:16 am

Admin

Admin

noblet

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

5Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Empty Re: Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 am

Admin

Admin

nigel

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

6Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Empty Re: Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 am

tubs

tubs

Just think in two weeks we will be in Wales.

7Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Empty Re: Wales Tour Packs have Arrived Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Scoobie46

Scoobie46

making lots of noise the welsh will think the worlds ending lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum