Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel Arrangements for Wales Weekender

+3
tubs
nudge
scuzz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travel Arrangements for Wales Weekender Empty Travel Arrangements for Wales Weekender Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:02 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Ok as we only have a short time left can meeting points, times etc start being thought about, I been getting concerned that nothing is being put in place regarding attendees in each car etc, So can we have some thoughts and ideas please.

Thank You very much. Shocked

nudge

nudge
Admin

Yep i agree with that,

tubs

tubs

Well in my car will be me rex and scott, if rex gets his holiday. Question

Have we decided where we are staying fri and sat night.confused

I thought the dartford lot was leaving at about 1pm and meeting up with nudge along the way. confused

Scoobie46

Scoobie46

i'll go in who ever's got a space as long as there's enough space for all of me lol

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

well, i have already booke m stay in wales and i was left to believe that i was leaving from here and metting you lot at clacketts and proceeding in a westerly direction to meet up with the west country bumkens. if you leave at 1pm you will not arrive there until about 6/7 pm.

i would say we need to leave earlier to avoid the traffic pig .

nudge

nudge
Admin

regarding this matter we need to book the camping site soon. shall i go onto Justins site and book up. ?

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Was thinking the same, I cant pay until the 30th due to finances, I think we need 3 pitches, yours, alisons and mine. Friday and Saturday nights.

tubs

tubs

Same here, can't pay until 4th july coz l don't have any pennies until then. Smile

Dufus

Dufus

bugeyed pig wrote:well, i have already booke m stay in wales and i was left to believe that i was leaving from here and metting you lot at clacketts and proceeding in a westerly direction to meet up with the west country bumkens. if you leave at 1pm you will not arrive there until about 6/7 pm.

i would say we need to leave earlier to avoid the traffic pig .

Not sure if i can leave any eairlyer, i maybe able to have a word and a bit of a jiggle about, but the best we could probs get off at 10..... would this be any good to yourselfs Smile

nudge

nudge
Admin

10 sounds good up your end, will have a chat to sort out collecting marcus on the way through, i have already spoke to him and arranged his collection, if my car is full, one of you can branch off the M25 and come down the M4 and meet me Junction 16, while the others storm up the M40,M42, we will pick up Marcus at the first junction on the roundabout, (swindon hospital) and go up the A419, join the M5 at Glouster and meet you in the Frankley (Moto) services just before Junction 3, M5, it will take me 1 hr 30 mins from swindon to the services. so if you all leave at 10 someone should be with me at 12, we can then meet up in services at 1.30, the rest of should arrive at the services 30 mins before us. cup a tea, burger and a tiddle, should see us arrive at the camp site at around 4.30,
any comments.....

11Travel Arrangements for Wales Weekender Empty Re: Travel Arrangements for Wales Weekender Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Scoobie46

Scoobie46

sounds good to me Smile

tubs

tubs

What time is we all leaving on friday...
Who going wiv who......
Where is we all meeting and stuff like that........ confused

Bert

Steve has already posted the directions up for everyone to print so that no one gets lost.

Scoobie46

Scoobie46

hi what time am i meeting nige and luke at the hospital? and i can get dad to follow you to the hospital to meet luke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum