Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRACK DAY AT KEVIL

+4
Scoobie46
Dufus
DAVE
loonybin
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26TRACK DAY AT KEVIL  - Page 2 Empty Re: TRACK DAY AT KEVIL Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:14 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

well we will go for the 8th if available if not the 22nd it will have to be....they will only accept bookings with full payment.

27TRACK DAY AT KEVIL  - Page 2 Empty Re: TRACK DAY AT KEVIL Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:32 pm

loonybin

loonybin

im getting excited 1 day to go Very Happy

28TRACK DAY AT KEVIL  - Page 2 Empty Re: TRACK DAY AT KEVIL Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 am

Scoobie46

Scoobie46

Would just like to thank martin, Luke and Leigh for taking me out on track was a great experience can't wait to do it again. Very Happy

29TRACK DAY AT KEVIL  - Page 2 Empty Re: TRACK DAY AT KEVIL Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 am

Dufus

Dufus

Thanks to all that cam yesterday, made the day as enjoyable as it was, bit of a shame dave couldnt make it but hopefully he will do on the next. Would like to thank nudge for booking the trackday and for also telling me how to drive, Also winkle for shouting at me when we had a bit of a drift going, and everyone else for trusting me in taking out there cars, even if i did spin em Wink hahaha. Was a quaility day. Will get some pictures upoaded soon.

30TRACK DAY AT KEVIL  - Page 2 Empty Re: TRACK DAY AT KEVIL Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:15 pm

loonybin

loonybin

Dufus wrote:Thanks to all that cam yesterday, made the day as enjoyable as it was, bit of a shame dave couldnt make it but hopefully he will do on the next. Would like to thank nudge for booking the trackday and for also telling me how to drive, Also winkle for shouting at me when we had a bit of a drift going, and everyone else for trusting me in taking out there cars, even if i did spin em Wink hahaha. Was a quaility day. Will get some pictures upoaded soon.

well said practice makes just look at me lol Razz a absolute blinding day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum