Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

We gonna track the scoobs...or wot...

+3
Dufus
scuzz
nudge
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:53 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Me and wink been chattin, and we gonna do a track day before this year is out, only one we ca do is the 6th december at colerne airfield, near bath, which is on a monday, its £109 squids, anybody else up for it..........

2We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:09 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

May come to watch. Surprised

3We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:52 am

Dufus

Dufus

yea man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVE

DAVE

i might do if i can the time off

tubs

tubs

Would love to but sexy is not aloud any thing time off during dec cause it's there busier time. Monday are a nightmare for him to get the time off anyway. xx Sad

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

tubs wrote:Would love to but sexy is not aloud any thing time off during dec cause it's there busier time. Monday are a nightmare for him to get the time off anyway. xx Sad

He cannot work 7 days a week, tell him to have his scheduled day off on the monday, simples.

7We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:23 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

monday is a watson day of rest

tubs

tubs

scuzz wrote:
tubs wrote:Would love to but sexy is not aloud any thing time off during dec cause it's there busier time. Monday are a nightmare for him to get the time off anyway. xx Sad

He cannot work 7 days a week, tell him to have his scheduled day off on the monday, simples.

Plus it's to close to schools breaking up for christmas hols and we has not pennies.xx Sad

loonybin

loonybin

Sad

10We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 am

Dufus

Dufus

Ill come as psanger :-)

11We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

no thanks, not this time. Sad

12We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

loonybin

loonybin

hope you all have a good day tomorrow on ya track day wish i could do it but i don't have the dosh Crying or Very sad be good and keep safe love ya all.

13We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 am

tubs

tubs

Have lots of fun today, drive carefulxxxxxx

14We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Dufus

Dufus

we had miwions of fun. really worth the tenner i paid. Loved tinkering with again Wink but was reall good fun, cant wait for the next one!!!!! cheers to unk nige and leigh for being our chouffers Smile luv you lott miwions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

15We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:33 pm

loonybin

loonybin

NEXT YEAR

16We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Empty Re: We gonna track the scoobs...or wot... Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Dufus

Dufus

you still wont have the money Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum