Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go-Karting with the watsons

+2
ROAR
Dufus
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Go-Karting with the watsons Empty Go-Karting with the watsons Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:34 am

Dufus

Dufus

Hi all, ive had a brain wave, and i know it has been spoke about within the club, im thinking of doing a watsons torniment in karting. I know someone who has connections with people over lakeside karting so can possibly get a bit of discount. Wont be for a while yet april/may sorrta time. But i need to know numbers so we can get a price etc. So if your intrested stick ya name down Smile

1. Dufus
2. Spud
3. Dave
4. Squidge

2Go-Karting with the watsons Empty Re: Go-Karting with the watsons Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm

ROAR

Dufus wrote:

1. Dufus
2. Spud
3. Dave
4. Squidge
5. Roar

3Go-Karting with the watsons Empty Re: Go-Karting with the watsons Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:28 pm

tubs

tubs

Wrex
If poss Pumpkin would be interested..

4Go-Karting with the watsons Empty Re: Go-Karting with the watsons Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 pm

squidge

squidge

1. Dufus
2. Spud
3. Dave
4. Squidge
5. Roar
6.wrex
7.pumpkin??

silly question how many people we talkin?

5Go-Karting with the watsons Empty Re: Go-Karting with the watsons Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:39 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

i'l have a go on that...

6Go-Karting with the watsons Empty Re: Go-Karting with the watsons Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:29 am

Dufus

Dufus

So when we finking of doing it? What dates are best for everyone? Smile

7Go-Karting with the watsons Empty Re: Go-Karting with the watsons Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:51 am

squidge

squidge

where are we planning to do this?

8Go-Karting with the watsons Empty Re: Go-Karting with the watsons Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

DAVE

DAVE

saturday or sundays

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum