Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advertising for Watsons when attending Shows etc

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scuzz

Admin
Right you lot of miscreants, I think a black pop up gazebo would be ideal for the Watsonscoobies stand, Watsons can be put on in orange writing so would be an ideal bit of marketing,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also some interest has been expressed in having the big advertising sails on the stand, I think i have found something better...

He is wearing an orange shirt as in a true watson. I will put watsonscoobies.co.uk on his shirt, We can get the 4metre telescopic pole for him to fly from for £10 so him and the pole would be £22. I think it would draw attention as it will be seen from track and from a distance for foot traffic, We need to make watsons stand out this year if we are serious about utilizing watsons as a fundraising club.

I am willing to put monies towards these and hope others will too, I cannot do this on my own and as Watsons is ours then we should all be respondsible for making it stand out.

Please add your name to the list below if you are willing to help.

1) Scuzz

View user profile
scuzz wrote:Right you lot of miscreants, I think a black pop up gazebo would be ideal for the Watsonscoobies stand, Watsons can be put on in orange writing so would be an ideal bit of marketing,

Also some interest has been expressed in having the big advertising sails on the stand, I think i have found something better...

He is wearing an orange shirt as in a true watson. I will put watsonscoobies.co.uk on his shirt, We can get the 4metre telescopic pole for him to fly from for £10 so him and the pole would be £22. I think it would draw attention as it will be seen from track and from a distance for foot traffic, We need to make watsons stand out this year if we are serious about utilizing watsons as a fundraising club.

I am willing to put monies towards these and hope others will too, I cannot do this on my own and as Watsons is ours then we should all be respondsible for making it stand out.

Please add your name to the list below if you are willing to help.

1) Scuzz

I am willing to buy the flappy man. If we are having two, then l will get two.
2) Tubs

Last edited by tubs on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
hi, i think its a brillant idear. i would be willing to help with funds if needed, but would it also be a good idear to add sponses of the vision carity.

View user profile

Admin

Admin
Good idea Steve, I am sure we can add that to the Gazebo.

1) Scuzz
2) Tubs
3) Bugeyed Pig

View user profile http://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

nudge

Admin
Love the idea of the gazzebo and its a steal at that price, also the flappt men look good will attract attention as well. i think we should price the lot up as a package and then we can each donate into watsonscoobies fund account. I'd op for two 4 meter retractable poles, which i will donate, as i bought one last year at the bath and west show for 7.99, as i am going again this friday i will pick up another two that way we can have one each end of the stand.
i'm in .
So is wink.

1) Scuzz
2) Tubs
3) Bugeyed Pig
4) Nudge
5) Winks

View user profile

nudge

Admin
I have 2 x 6 mtr extendable flagpoles, they went up from last year but thats inflation for ya, lol.
thay did have the gazzebo's on sale at the show as well but they wanted 200 quid a go, wot a con.
diddn't bother with them.

View user profile

scuzz

Admin
1) Scuzz
2) Tubs
3) Bugeyed Pig
4) Nudge
5) Winks
6) Loonybin
7) Spud
Cool Dufus

View user profile

scuzz

Admin
Right the Gazebo and Man comes to £68 there are 8 of us on the list so that works out £8.50 each, Please pay into [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] paypal. Many Thanks

Marty Paid
Scuzz Paid

View user profile
i have paid my share.

View user profile
Will pay my share next tuesday when l has some pennies.

View user profile

scuzz

Admin
Loonybin Paid
Scuzz Paid
Bugeyed Paid

Come on you lot, I need to order the gazebo soon or we will not get it at the price, I no times are tough but we all want to make our club stand out so dig deep.

View user profile

scuzz

Admin
Loonybin Paid
Scuzz Paid
Bugeyed Paid
Spud Paid

View user profile
I've paid my share now. Very Happy

View user profile

scuzz

Admin
Loonybin Paid
Scuzz Paid
Bugeyed Paid
Spud Paid
Tubs Paid

View user profile

scuzz

Admin
Loonybin Paid
Scuzz Paid
Bugeyed [color=red]Paid[/color
]Spud Paid
Tubs Paid
Dufus Paid

To all those that have paid so far, THANK YOU I have ordered the Gazebo today, I will let you all know when it arrives, As soon as I recieve the other payments I will order the flying gentleman.

View user profile
Flying gentleman ordered and paid for.Very Happy

View user profile

scuzz

Admin
Gazebo is here, looks good and easy enough to put up, will be adding our own touch soon and then will post pics up.

View user profile
well get on with it ya old bint..... Laughing

View user profile

Flying man here. Very Happy It's not very big but his orange top is watson's orange. May look different when up on a pole. Smile

View user profile

nudge

Admin
Loonybin Paid
Scuzz Paid
Bugeyed Paid
Spud Paid
Tubs Paid
Dufus Paid
Nudge Paid
Wink Paid

View user profile

nudge

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Heres the fan i told you about for the blow up thingy its exit pipe is 110mm or 11 cms

View user profile
nudge wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Heres the fan i told you about for the blow up thingy its exit pipe is 110mm or 11 cms

QUESTION: does it have a standard plug or 3pin blue plug.

suggestion: if you fix it to a piece of ply about 3 times the size of the base of the fan it will make it more stable. affraid

View user profile

scuzz

Admin
Brilliant thanks Nudge, I have the material so just need to make him, very exciting stuff.

View user profile

nudge

Admin
its a standard 3 pin 240v supply

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum