Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

omg mcrae stages cancelled

+2
DAVE
scuzz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1omg mcrae stages cancelled Empty omg mcrae stages cancelled Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Just seen the news. Unfortunately ex Scottish rally champion Jimmy Girvan lost his life today after crashing on a stage at lunchtime. It goes without saying my thoughts are with his family and friends.

2omg mcrae stages cancelled Empty Re: omg mcrae stages cancelled Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:57 pm

DAVE

DAVE

Rip

3omg mcrae stages cancelled Empty Re: omg mcrae stages cancelled Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Dufus

Dufus

Poor poor lad Sad R.I.P fella

4omg mcrae stages cancelled Empty Re: omg mcrae stages cancelled Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

i read that on yahoo news, gutting news, sad times for famiy and friends, he died doing what he loved, RIP Jimmy

5omg mcrae stages cancelled Empty Re: omg mcrae stages cancelled Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:19 am

tubs

tubs

Feel sorry for his family. R.I.P Jimmy

6omg mcrae stages cancelled Empty Re: omg mcrae stages cancelled Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 am

scoobychick

scoobychick

we were in the service park when the news filtered through.
Everything stopped and his crew were distraught.

Not a nice thing to see, some of our guys knew the Girvan family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a moving obituary about him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum