Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hmmmmmmm Options.... Do i or dont i???

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hmmmmmmm Options.... Do i or dont i??? Empty hmmmmmmm Options.... Do i or dont i??? Sat May 08, 2010 6:46 am

Dufus

Dufus

I, all by myself have come up with a rather good plan... I think Smile Well my plan is, i have got to rebore the mini engine, so what do i do, do i get hi comp pistons and have it normaly asparated or do i get lo comp pistons and turbo charge it, there for giving unk marty a run for his money hahaha Smile

hmmm or should i log out when i have finished posting otherwise my mummy may hi jack my topic and tell everyone that i still wear pull ups at night.

loonybin

loonybin

you dont need to rebore it there was nothing wrong with it just that you cant leave it alone when it is ok . by the time you can manage to get it together and leave the dam thing alone for long enuf your be sweeping it out the garage. bet you look nice in the pamper pull ups ones with flowers on .

squidge

squidge

well, i think that the engine should be completely stripped down, everything painted in underseal so it doesnt rust (as petrol can cause rust). then the engine needs to be put together with a hammer and nails cos then it wont fall apart.

4hmmmmmmm Options.... Do i or dont i??? Empty Re: hmmmmmmm Options.... Do i or dont i??? Wed May 19, 2010 11:52 am

tubs

tubs

You talking out your bottom again.............lol

squidge

squidge

then to add power put a turbo from the inlet manifold straight onto the throttle body like they apparently do on the lexus is200

bunny

bunny

Go on then.
Give it a go.Ha ha ha. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum