Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

best way to open a packet of crisps

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1best way to open a packet of crisps Empty best way to open a packet of crisps Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:13 am

Dufus

Dufus

When even i try, i can't get them open. The only way seems to be to throw them on the floor and stomp on them but then it just leaves a mess.... HELP?????

2best way to open a packet of crisps Empty Re: best way to open a packet of crisps Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:33 am

DAVE

DAVE

I got a idea right stand on ur head the open them but then they might flowto the celling ok, I will hav to get back to you on this, ask the bumders they might no :-)

3best way to open a packet of crisps Empty Re: best way to open a packet of crisps Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

I think you should invest in a pair of child's scissors, they will work, stab the packet.

4best way to open a packet of crisps Empty Re: best way to open a packet of crisps Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:49 am

Dufus

Dufus

Oh ok Smile Im sure it'll be fine Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum