Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

up to date watson scoobies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1up to date watson scoobies Empty up to date watson scoobies Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 pm

squidge

squidge

looking back through the photo galleries, one has discovered that we do not have any up to date photo's of all our members vehicles. looking back, some cars havent changed much but the majority look nothing like they did when bought. theirfor, i think a new gallery of 2011 watsons scoob's would be quite smart, plus it would allow peepls to see how we have evolved through the years of subaru ownership. (possibly have an annual watsons gallery).

2up to date watson scoobies Empty Re: up to date watson scoobies Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

i agree. Surprised

3up to date watson scoobies Empty Re: up to date watson scoobies Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:44 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Mine and steves would be pretty boring ones to see, they have remained virtually unchanged through the years.

4up to date watson scoobies Empty Re: up to date watson scoobies Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:54 pm

squidge

squidge

well if every one posts a picture or two on this thread. Someone who has access to moderation etc. Can copy them all into an album

5up to date watson scoobies Empty Re: up to date watson scoobies Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

would be good but they keep on changing them.

6up to date watson scoobies Empty Re: up to date watson scoobies Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

There is only a couple who change them, yours Nige would be a pic of Puff when she came home, a pic of her during transformation and her as she stands today, Martys would be an album of graphics. Lukes would be a green lump with bolt on vents and a during and now pic. etc I am sure you all get the jist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum