Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

One for the older members

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One for the older members Empty One for the older members Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

This will get your minds working...........

If we/you could go back in time what is the one thing you would change if you could. There must be something in all our lives that we may regret or wonder if it could have been handled differently.
On the other end of the scale what is the one thing you are proud of and would not change for anything, No having children to be mentioned as it goes without saying that they are all our biggest and proudest achievements.
Remember there is only one thing on each.

Mine would be to learn to drive at a younger age.
Knowing that i can be independant, that i can live alone and be a single mum and deal with everything that that entails, (although i am really happy to have Matt in my life now)

2One for the older members Empty Re: One for the older members Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:18 pm

tubs

tubs

Mine would be is wishing l could drive to start with.
Knowing l am capable in passing exams and gaining my qualification as a teaching assistant. Smile

3One for the older members Empty Re: One for the older members Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:24 pm

squidge

squidge

mine would be to having spend less of time in capital london,
know that i pull off the polish lady of named hetty svansken in email site of ebay, and fully be good at tricks on old man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum