Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do i pull the engine out again

+4
tubs
Dufus
Scoobie46
nudge
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do i pull the engine out again Empty Do i pull the engine out again Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Need to decide, to rid the problematic oil leak do i take it out and sort it and change the cams properly or leave it till summit goes wrong.

2Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

Scoobie46

Scoobie46

sort the problem out now as u may have a bigger problem if u wait.

3Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:30 am

Dufus

Dufus

I aggree. Sort the problem out before sumink big goes wrong Smile

4Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:50 pm

tubs

tubs

I agree as well, Rolling Eyes sort out the problem before it gets to bad. Sad you have spend lots on it, it would be a shame elephant if it went bang.No
pig cat alien clown

5Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 am

Admin

Admin

tubs wrote:I agree as well, Rolling Eyes sort out the problem before it gets to bad. Sad you have spend lots on it, it would be a shame elephant if it went bang.No
pig cat alien clown

How many more smileys do you wanna out on Smile

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

6Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:20 pm

loonybin

loonybin

hello admin and whats your name :-) don't be shy we are all friendly and a few are gay like nudge and dufus :-)

7Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:46 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,
Leave her bloody engine alone, you keep meddling with the poor cow, do you not learn from past experience, last time you kept meddling you ended up with winks Twisted Evil
Do not remove the engine unless you are 100% sure that is what she needs, the only thing Puff needs in all fairness and i will give you this opinion because you asked for it...... It needs you to have confidence in her and the build quality, which as it seems to myself, you do not have.
I am the voice of reason in your tiny little mind, do all the checks with regards to pressures and compression and leak down tests.
I firmly believe that the oil leak could be a seal (and not the cute slimy water loving creatures) the smoke emmitting from your exhaust is as i believe is white in colour (if i am wrong then please do not hesitate to correct me) therefore using the powers of deduction that i was fortunately born with, i deduce that the problem could be H20 based.
There, hah that told you didnt it Mr Nigel i have no confidence in myself or my ability to make Puff fast Watson.
Now i will brush both my hands together and swagger away slowly.
Love you loads honey bee pants.

8Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

loonybin wrote:hello admin and whats your name :-) don't be shy we are all friendly and a few are gay like nudge and dufus :-)

Admin name is admin, stuuuuupid.

9Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:42 pm

loonybin

loonybin

call me a fat useless idiot BUT DONT CALL ME STUUUUUPED. IM NOT lol!

10Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Dufus

Dufus

numpty boy sound cooooooooool with yourself? Razz

11Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Sat May 08, 2010 6:33 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Told yah you didn't need to didn't i, see i no what i is talking about you stuuuupid moth eating, bug spitting, grass chomping, smelly cows bottom.

12Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Sat May 08, 2010 3:45 pm

loonybin

loonybin

well well

13Do i pull the engine out again Empty Re: Do i pull the engine out again Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 pm

squidge

squidge

i think that the engine should be left in Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum