Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clothing Order for CIN

+3
DAVE
Dufus
scuzz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clothing Order for CIN Empty Clothing Order for CIN Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Nudge is going to put a watsons branded clothing order in this week, especially if you want your coats and hats before the CIN run, so come on guys get the orders in, you are able to view the clothes available in the shop on the main webpage.

2Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 am

Dufus

Dufus

I want a coat and jumper with name n the front and web adress on back of both :-) thank you :-)

3Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 pm

DAVE

DAVE

hello can i hav and coat and a hoodie 50 in chest with url on the and dave on the front oppsite site to the logo thanks when would u like the monies and how much wicked

4Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 pm

spud

spud

i would like a coat wiv watson scoobies on the back and spud on the front and a bobble hat, thanks lovey

5Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Coats x 3
1 = M web url and dufus on right hand side
1 = L web url and spud on right hand side
1 = 50in chest ? web url and Dave on right hand side

Hoodie x 3
1 = S web url on back and Squidge on right hand side
1 = M web url on back and Dufus on right hand side
1 = 50in chest web url on back and Dave on right hand side

Beanie hat x 2

Polo Shirt
1 = M web url and Dufus on right hand side please

Can you also ask if they can do a little orange t shirt age 1 year, with 'lil gert' on the back and watson logo on front left.

6Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm

DAVE

DAVE

xxl then lol

7Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 pm

DAVE

DAVE

I dont no wht thw sizes were

8Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:50 pm

spud

spud

I'll have a hoodie as well Laughing Spud on the right plese

9Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 am

tubs

tubs

Can I please have a Soft Shell jacket in L with web url on front and a hoodie : age 9/10 web url on front.

Please let me know when you require pennies.

xxxxxx

10Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 pm

Scoobie46

Scoobie46

please can i have a polo shirt in M with the URL on the back and a exmoor water jacket in a L also with the URL on the back.

Thanks.

11Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 pm

grandpa

grandpa

1 x black cap.

12Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Orders have been placed, will update with all monies owed shortly.

13Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:49 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Okies, Dan = £57.00
Dave = £50.50
Lu = £68.00
Alison = £43.00

money to be paid by cash by Friday 12th as collecting Sat 13th, Thanks.

14Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:25 am

DAVE

DAVE

ok dave wicked

15Clothing Order for CIN Empty Re: Clothing Order for CIN Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:53 am

tubs

tubs

Have money ready. xx Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum