Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

For all the Bon-Jovi fans......

+2
tubs
scuzz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Empty For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

A little quiz, to determine the watsonscoobies ultimate fan..... What a Face .

1) What was Jon Bon Giovi's first job?
2) What was their first single and what year?
3) What was their first album called?
4) What was the name of their orginal 2nd session guitarist?
5) What is 7800 degrees?
6) Where did the album title Slippery when wet come from?
7) Who is their 2nd session guitarist now?
Cool Which single has Halloween conitations?
9) Who is the eldest between John and Richie and by how many years?

So come on you Bon Jovi fans, there will be a new designed Bon Jovi watsons t-shirt at the next concert in it. xxxxx lol!

2For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Empty Re: For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 pm

tubs

tubs

I have the answers to 7 of the questions:

1) Jon first job was sweeping floors in his cousin recording studio.
2) Their first single was Runaway in 1983
3) Their first album was Bon Jovi and it was released on 21st Jan 1984
4) Alec John Such
5) ? confused
6) The Slippery When Wet title came about after the band had visited a strip club in Vancouver.
7) Hugh McDonald
Cool ? confused
9) Richie was born on 11th July 1959 and Jon was born on 2nd March 1962, therefore Richie is 2 years and 8 months older then Jon.

xxxxxxx Wink lol!

3For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Empty Re: For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:47 pm

DAVE

DAVE

ok right let hav a a go then

worked in a music studio from brv init

errrrrrrrr i think 84

new jersey

brian dave

second album

visted a nudy bar

hugh macds

dave dave

32 months riche he old

4For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Empty Re: For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

1, working as a trolley collector for sainsburys
2, Hitler has only got one ball, in 34th septober 1941
3, bonjovi first album was a photo one labelled jon goes to butilns
4, ya mum
5, a bit warm if your an eskimo
6, jon was going down to the spar shop one evening as it was snowing when a scoob went past with antilag turned on, poppin an bangin as it went past, jon got a tad shocked and turned round lost his footing a slipped on the drain cover... an old tramp who was sitting in the church gateway saw what happened and looked at mr bonjovi sat in the snow, hethen said "Ear guv dem drains be slippy when day is wet", with his bottom all soar and bruised he thought damn good name for an album...
7, ya mums mum..
8. there's a moose loose aboot this hoose....
9, neither is older they are both younger than each other.

i should get 10 out of 9.....cool potato's. Cool

now all proppa Loike..
1, he worked for his cousin in his studio
2, he wrote runaway in 82 and it was played by a local radio, in 83 mercury records recorded it.
3, Bonjovi
4, Dave Sabo was the early guitarist who was replaced by Richie sambora.
5, that was the name of there second album, not such a hit with the music review nobs.
6, not sure on that one, go with my original answer above.
7, if your talkin about bass guitar then my previous answer is wrong, but im leaving it coz bet you didnt know that....... anyway bass was alec such, until he was replaced in 94, bassist now is Hugh.
8, dont know take a stab on wanted dead or alive.
9, yea as ali said, i know richie is older, but dont know by how much..

best i can do...

5For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Empty Re: For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Dufus

Dufus

His first job was a sweeper in his cousions Studeio
There first Single was peobuced in 1982
There firts Album was "Bonjovi"
David Sabo was the first guitarist
The melting point of rock
Slipery when wet came from a road sign
Hugh Macdonald Smile
Bed of roses
Richie by 3 years.

6For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Empty Re: For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

when are you going to put a proper quiz on here Shocked

7For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Empty Re: For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:08 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Lu cheated, but he got all answers right. Well done nudge, your answers were very entertaining. Razz

The 7800 degrees is the point which rock melts, meaning hot rock, that is why they chose this album title, The halloween question was just a bit of fun hence the smilely face, good answers thou you lot. Bed of roses because "I want to lay you down in a bed of roses, but tonight i sleep on a bed of nails, i want to be just as close as the HOLY GHOSTIES"

There, Thanks to all that took part i will think of a weekly quiz just to keep you little minds working.

8For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Empty Re: For all the Bon-Jovi fans...... Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

it will have to simple so they can take part Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum