Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spose I better say hello.

+2
grandpa
loonybin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spose I better say hello. Empty Spose I better say hello. Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:33 am

loonybin

loonybin

santa

Last edited by loonybin on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total

2Spose I better say hello. Empty Re: Spose I better say hello. Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 am

grandpa

grandpa

Trouble with getting old is yer get fings mixed up. Like putting in comments under someone else's name. . Like I did when introducing my self. Guess most of you know me anyway. afro

3Spose I better say hello. Empty Re: Spose I better say hello. Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

are you that blokie off the tele ?

lol
eh up par....hows it goin..
welcome to wot you brunged up

4Spose I better say hello. Empty Re: Spose I better say hello. Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 am

grandpa

grandpa

Na... Aint enuff room on the tele.

5Spose I better say hello. Empty Re: Spose I better say hello. Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:52 am

Dufus

Dufus

cheers owww hello Pa cheers

6Spose I better say hello. Empty Re: Spose I better say hello. Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Howdy Pa,
Good to see you on here. WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME. XXX

7Spose I better say hello. Empty Re: Spose I better say hello. Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:15 pm

tubs

tubs

Howdy Pa, Welcome to this mad site and to all what you and ma spawned. affraid Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum