Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Imy

+5
DAVE
tubs
scuzz
scoobychick
Dufus
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome Imy Empty Welcome Imy Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Dufus

Dufus

Hiya and welcome to our onlne home of chatting and stuffs :-P
But welcome and we hope you enjoy yourself!!! :-)

2Welcome Imy Empty Re: Welcome Imy Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:41 am

scoobychick

scoobychick

thanks Dufus

I signed up to your forum after seeing the Watsons visit en masse to the Vision stand at RallyDay Very Happy
you guys looked great in your orange shirts and I thought "they look like a good bunch of people"

I didnt get to chat to any of you as I was one working in the shop
but Audrey, Grant and the rest of the Vision team were looking after you.

Glad you had fun and pleased that Andy fired up L555BAT after your group photo - we didnt do that for anyone else y'know Cool

Grant also mentioned that he spoke to Scuzz re your great donation to the Gathering back in '08,
thanks for supporting our fundraising for the McRae Vision and I'm pretty sure I'll see you around soon

imy
x

3Welcome Imy Empty Re: Welcome Imy Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Hi Imy,

Was good to see you saturday, you looked really busy, which is good. Did you enjoy your weekend down the west country?

Not sure about looking like a good bunch of people, more like demented

It was soo nice of Andy to fire L555 BAT up, that is something we will never forget, It was also lovely of Grant to make the effort to say Thank You for the gathering donation, i thought you would have forgotten about that now, i really did not expect Thanks. It felt good to be able to do something to be able to help and we are now hoping to continue that now.

Please don't be put off by some of the topics we post on this forums, we just like to have fun, we do have a very serious side although its usually hidden underneath the comical side.

Sue

XX

4Welcome Imy Empty Re: Welcome Imy Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:22 am

tubs

tubs

Hi and welcome to watsons scoobies. sunny Smile cheers

5Welcome Imy Empty Re: Welcome Imy Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 pm

DAVE

DAVE

hello peoples

6Welcome Imy Empty Re: Welcome Imy Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

hello and welcome to the mad house we call watsonscoobies jocolor

7Welcome Imy Empty Re: Welcome Imy Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:25 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

Welcome Imy, glad to see you on our forums..Thanks to you all for the welcome we recieved at rallyday

8Welcome Imy Empty Re: Welcome Imy Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 am

loonybin

loonybin

HI YA only me loonybin hope you enjoy yourself on ere and have a larf and take the mickey out of us lol Laughing

9Welcome Imy Empty Re: Welcome Imy Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:26 pm

ROAR

Hello and welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum