Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal

+2
loonybin
scuzz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:38 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

This event took place on the 27th March 2010 at the George in singlewell Gravesend.
It was a chance for 26 of us to get together and celebrate as a family, 50 years of marriage is something that we are all very proud off, the highlights of the evening included Richard (ROAR) filling his plate with the carvery vegetable selection, the pile of food was higher then K9, it was huge, its good to see that he got his moneys worth bless him. Lu (Dufus) and Leigh (Winks) sat at an end table and kept us entertained, Leigh spoon feeding Lu the chocolate desert thingy was very heartwarming Very Happy On the whole everyone behaved themselves and enjoyed the food and atmosphere that the George lends itself too.
It was a shame that Nige (Nudge) and Sue (Scuzz) were seated at opposite ends of the table, thus disrupting their catching up conversation. At least their roast potatoes and yorkshire puds stayed on the right plates.
Pa thoroughly enjoyed himself with the blowy, screechy party whistle, although we did think he would blow his cheeks up.
It was also good to see Marty (loonybin) stick to his diet for the evening, he ordered himself a nice gammon and eggs, he then helped the kids to clear their plates of the leftover carvery selection and went on to have a very low fat double helping of jam rolly polly and custard, Marty you did us proud.
Best outfit of the night has to go to the newest Watsons Scoob member Baby Phoebe, she looked stunning in her first party dress.
Hopefully other family members will add their own memories to this and all the rest of the Watson Scoobie members enjoy reading about our night out. I love you

2Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:59 pm

loonybin

loonybin

i must lose a bit more weight I love you

3Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Dufus

Dufus

dont eat for 2 then Smile

4Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:55 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

my memory of the evening is richard going roundasking everyone if they are on a diet as he returns from the carvery point with his dinner on a low loader and then ate it all, luke and wink behaving like adult mature gentleman types on drugs....oh and ash tying to get candid pics of the waiter and the way steve cained it away from the roundabout as we left, it seems un natural steve givvin it some beans

5Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Dufus

Dufus

me nd leigh are very mature young men Smile we ate our dinner and desert very grown up like Smile

6Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:02 am

tubs

tubs

If that was mature and grown up like,then l think l was at the wrong place Shocked Laughing

I know we all enjoyed ourselves and cleared the George of all its partons (in the resturant end),but to pee off the drivers on the A2 was the best and Rex enjoyed the drive home. He said he know marty was going to do what he did. We need to do it more often. cheers

7Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:02 pm

loonybin

loonybin

Dufus wrote:dont eat for 2 then Smile

you no how to hurt my feelings. Sad

8Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 pm

ROAR

I didn't think that I had much food, you lot have turned in to old people nanby pamby poofs what only eat enuf to feed a sparrow. I had a wonderful evening tanks to every one Smile

9Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:57 am

Dufus

Dufus

a sparrow? I had enough to feed a magpie. Very Happy

10Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 am

tubs

tubs

Dufus wrote:a sparrow? I had enough to feed a magpie. Very Happy
and his family of 6 Laughing

11Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Dufus

Dufus

no they all died Smile

12Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:59 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

roll on the next one, i will do my best to put Mr creasote to shame by telling the waiter to "f### off im full, get me a bucket".

13Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:52 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

That would be class Nigel, Ma and pa would be so proud of you! Very Happy

14Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Empty Re: Ma and Pa 50th anniversary meal Sun May 02, 2010 4:38 pm

loonybin

loonybin

Dufus wrote:no they all died Smile
with comlements of the devil child Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum