Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting times / points

+2
loonybin
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting times / points Empty Meeting times / points Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Admin

Admin

Hi all,
As we know, rallyday is just 2 weeks away!!! So travel arangements etc need to be sorted. So on the friday night the mini will be dropped up ROAR's providing its ready and the trailer is serviced. So with this we shall all make our way to blue star round about at 4.30-4.45 in the mornig to leave there at 5. We need to meet Lorraine somewhere but that can be left for Scuzz to sort out. So after meeting up with everyone, leaving our destinations we shall drive to wiltshire. The spped limit will be observed, with this i mean we will be sticking around 65 - 70 (So Wrex, you drive at 50, your getting left behind) We will follow the M25 till the M3, follow the M3 till we aproach the A303, we shall follow the A303 till we pas the stones and eventualy reach Nudge and the other South west lot. With this, we shall be meeting in the market place at around 7.00 - 7.30. With this we shall just follow nudge untill we arive at combe. And wrex if you get lost or drive at 5mph your goinna get lost then we will LARF in your face Laughing Any questions about the drive up there, the meeting times / points, dont hesitate to contact Me, Nudge or Scuzz and someone will be there to point you in the right direction.
Thanks
Smile

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

2Meeting times / points Empty Re: Meeting times / points Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:56 pm

loonybin

loonybin

whats wrong with going up the m1 and m6.......................

3Meeting times / points Empty Re: Meeting times / points Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 pm

DAVE

DAVE

nah a2 is better way lol

4Meeting times / points Empty Re: Meeting times / points Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

loonybin wrote:whats wrong with going up the m1 and m6.......................
we can stop at Frankley services for a couple of hours then

5Meeting times / points Empty Re: Meeting times / points Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:10 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Is the road up past the stones still closed?

6Meeting times / points Empty Re: Meeting times / points Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Dufus

Dufus

Not sure. Lets find out Smile

7Meeting times / points Empty Re: Meeting times / points Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Dufus

Dufus

As i have just been made aware, leaving time needs to be made earlier, tis is because we need to arrive at Combe by half 7. So we need to be on the road by half 4 ish, at the latest i have also been made aware that we may not be meeting Nudge at the market place but at brewers fair, as the m4 is an easier and more direct rote, especially for those towing.

8Meeting times / points Empty Re: Meeting times / points Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:31 pm

loonybin

loonybin

nudge wrote:
loonybin wrote:whats wrong with going up the m1 and m6.......................
we can stop at Frankley services for a couple of hours then

then we can give em another £80 Evil or Very Mad

9Meeting times / points Empty Re: Meeting times / points Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:52 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

well you can, aint getting diddly sqat from me. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum