Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Essexloraine

+2
tubs
nudge
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome Essexloraine Empty Welcome Essexloraine Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:58 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Welcome to our newest member to the forums,
cheers

cheers

cheers

2Welcome Essexloraine Empty Re: Welcome Essexloraine Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:59 am

tubs

tubs

Welcome to our mad house. sunny

3Welcome Essexloraine Empty Re: Welcome Essexloraine Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 am

DAVE

DAVE

Coowee :-)

4Welcome Essexloraine Empty Re: Welcome Essexloraine Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 pm

loonybin

loonybin

hi ya are you mad Razz

5Welcome Essexloraine Empty Re: Welcome Essexloraine Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:59 am

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

hello and welcome to the mad house, it was a pleasure to meet you at the mcrae weekender and we may see you at rallyday. sunny

6Welcome Essexloraine Empty Re: Welcome Essexloraine Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Essexlorraine

Essexlorraine

Helloooo!!

Thought i'd never get on here, been without internet for a week, hopefully back on track now Smile

It was fantastic to meet you all in Wales, I think you are an amazing family cheers and me and Ed really enjoyed ourselves all weekend. We had a good journey home, hope you emjoyed the rest of your week.

Would love to go to Castle Combe, we can get our entry tickets from the site but did you say that you might have a spare stand pass as otherwise i will be too late to get one of those ?

Speak soon Very Happy

7Welcome Essexloraine Empty Re: Welcome Essexloraine Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Hiya, glad you had a safe journey home, I currently have 3 stand passes spare, of which your more than welcome to have one, as for entry tickets I still have to order a couple more, would you like me to add you to the list, you can arrange your drive down on the day with scuzz, good to have you on board.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum