Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Remember................

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Remember................ Empty Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Ok a list of things that need remembering and by whom for Friday.

Nudge,

Blower (DO NOT FORGET)
Flag poles and Flag
Banner and stand

Scuzz,

Tour packs-Camping passes
Stand cards/numbers
Bert
Flag
Gazebo
Chairs
Flying flag pole man

Bugeyed Pig,

Little generator (please)

Cant think of anything else at mo.

2Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 am

tubs

tubs

is their anything you would like me to do and/or take?

3Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:21 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

i think you have forgot the most important thing. a bloody lorry to take it all in.

4Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 pm

tubs

tubs

And don't forget the recovery firm to bring home all the cars that break down..... Laughing

5Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

tubs wrote:And don't forget the recovery firm to bring home all the cars that break down..... Laughing

thats it, put the mockers on it before we leave Rolling Eyes

6Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

is sunday a "orange day "

7Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 pm

tubs

tubs

All weekend is 'Orange' l think.

8Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:45 pm

tubs

tubs

bugeyed pig wrote:
tubs wrote:And don't forget the recovery firm to bring home all the cars that break down..... Laughing

thats it, put the mockers on it before we leave Rolling Eyes

Sorry, Crying or Very sad Just in case/if the cars break down. Not that any of them is going to break down. Laughing

9Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:05 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Yes sunday will be an Orange day Steve, No recovery firms will be required, What tubs does not appreciate is that when our cars take part in a large charity event then they do not let us down. Our cars got all the way to Scotland and back, then Banbury and back the same weekend. Mine has done Banbury twice.

The only thing the others need to bring is opptimism and a helpful attitude, we are there to assist Justin and have some quality family time.

10Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 pm

tubs

tubs

scuzz wrote:Yes sunday will be an Orange day Steve, No recovery firms will be required, What tubs does not appreciate is that when our cars take part in a large charity event then they do not let us down. Our cars got all the way to Scotland and back, then Banbury and back the same weekend. Mine has done Banbury twice.

The only thing the others need to bring is opptimism and a helpful attitude, we are there to assist Justin and have some quality family time.

Am very sorry if l have upset anyone, it was only meant as a joke, but my first charity run ended with me returning home on the back of wagon because it broke down but I do have ever faith in all the cars making to wales and back, all under there own stream. Crying or Very sad Sad . I am looking forward to this weekend.

11Please Remember................ Empty Re: Please Remember................ Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

just to let you know that i have check the gen and had it running all ok, Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum