Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

directions to the event

+2
nudge
bugeyed pig
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1directions to the event Empty directions to the event Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 am

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

make you way on to the m25 and proceed to clacketts where i will be waiting for the watson clan, we will continue on to the m40 junction,

up the m40 to the m42 where we will head towards bromsgrove on the m42 and on towards the m5.

at the m5 junction we will head north.

on the m5 we will stop at frankley services to meet up with nigs and how ever else is with him.

we will carry on up the m5 to the m6

at the junction with the m6 ,we will head north on the m6 to junction 18 (a54)

take this exit and head towards chester and the a55.

the directions to the site are on the macrae site,

this is to help you get they if we should get separated, so please fill free to print it off.

2directions to the event Empty Re: directions to the event Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

well done steve

3directions to the event Empty Re: directions to the event Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:44 pm

tubs

tubs

Cheers Steve Smile

4directions to the event Empty Re: directions to the event Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 am

Dufus

Dufus

Ill follow the car in front Smile

5directions to the event Empty Re: directions to the event Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

squidge

squidge

I wouldnt recommend that if you are following spud or winks

6directions to the event Empty Re: directions to the event Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Bert

We not going through the tunnel and up m1?

7directions to the event Empty Re: directions to the event Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:52 am

tubs

tubs

I thought we was going though tunnel and do the m1. I think l will follow the leader., then if we get lost l can blame whoever is in front....... Laughing

8directions to the event Empty Re: directions to the event Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

the reason for going up the m40,42,5, so we meet up with nigs. but if you want to go that way then i will see you in wales.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum