Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, a new member

+4
bugeyed pig
scuzz
nudge
Bert
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, a new member Empty Hello, a new member Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 am

Bert

Hello All, Firstly I do not own a Subaru but I fully intend to attend all shows and events to show you guys my support Smile
I dont say much but I am a bit of an exhibisitionist, Some people will say that I am full of hot air, I will let you all make your own minds up, I have met Scuzz
and I must say I think she is talented and good at bringing ideas to life clown She has made me feel very welcome and like part of the family.
I am around 9ft tall and have incredibly long arms, all the better to give cuddles and wave around I say.
I have a condition which makes me all orange, I look like I have an Essex spray tan, but it does make me stand out from the crowd.
I am looking forward to meeting most of you at the weekend in Wales, I already have my bags packed, Just need one more thing which I believe Nudge is bringing.
Take care Guys and Gals and I will see you all very soon
Laughing

2Hello, a new member Empty Re: Hello, a new member Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:17 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

hi bert and welcome, what you like at tightening up cam pulley's, as we are at a loss Smile

3Hello, a new member Empty Re: Hello, a new member Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Hi Bert,
Welcome to the forums mate, Its good to see you on here, Nige unfortunately Bert was born without hands so therefore would have a bit of trouble with Cam Pulleys, Bit like the majority of us x

4Hello, a new member Empty Re: Hello, a new member Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:21 am

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

hello mate, look forward to meeting you next weekend, you should fill at home as we have a couple of windbag in the group. affraid

5Hello, a new member Empty Re: Hello, a new member Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Admin

Admin

bello........

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

6Hello, a new member Empty Re: Hello, a new member Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:28 pm

DAVE

DAVE

hello welcome hope ur not misable lol

7Hello, a new member Empty Re: Hello, a new member Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:47 pm

tubs

tubs

Hi Bert, Welcome to the mad house. Hope you enjoy your time with us.
Look forward to meeting you next weekend. Let's hope it's not to windy....... Laughing

8Hello, a new member Empty Re: Hello, a new member Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:03 pm

squidge

squidge

hello. Im also a member of this site and also going to wales. We must have a lot in common

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum