Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, a scoobie newbie here

+5
loonybin
Dufus
scuzz
bugeyed pig
jaesport
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Hi, a scoobie newbie here Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 am

jaesport

Hi all, just got my 1st scoobie, it's a black sport special my00. What a fantastic car it is, cant stop grinning every time i drive it Very Happy . I met loonybin the other day an he pointed me to the forum, he seemed like a friendly chap an he realy knew his stuff when it came to scoobies. So thought i 'd join up an pick up more info from you all. I'm local to a few of you aswell.

2Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:35 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

hi, welcome to the site. i'm loonybins olds brother .

i hope you enjoy the site and can attend some of our meets.

3Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Hi Mate, I am Loonybins sister, the resident Graphix person, Dogsbody etc, I have a my95 Black wrx, she is gorgeous, The grin never seems to go, I have had mine for 5years and still enjoy her. I am in Dartford, between us all we probably know all there is to know about scoobs.
Welcome to our internet home, please do not take offence at some of the things we post, we are not your normal subaru forum, we dont take ourself seriously, we love our cars and have fun, Simple as that.

4Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Dufus

Dufus

G'day Bruce!!!! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile

5Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 pm

loonybin

loonybin

hi mate good to see ya we are not serious and do love to take the mick out of each other . Smile nudge well his not all there a pork pie short of a pick nick.lol affraid

6Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:55 am

tubs

tubs

Weclome to the site.
I'm loonybin's other sister. I have a silver sport non turbo. Cool

7Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 am

jaesport

Thanks for the warm welcome Very Happy i can tell just by reading through the forum that theres a lot of banter goes on lol! . . . . . . i think im gonna like it here. . . . . alot cheers

8Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:24 pm

loonybin

loonybin

its good to have a laugh.. albino

9Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:03 am

jaesport

Its what makes the world go round...just go wi the flow

10Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Marty (loonybin) has to have a laugh, cos with a face like he has got he would cry otherwise, Bless him, terrible affliction he has, its called uglyittus.
Tubs on the other hand, well she wouldnt fit on your hand lets put it that way, but hey big is beautiful (apparently), Tubs has an other half called wrex, he is the driver cos Tubs is a bit blonde when it comes to driving, finds the changing gear, steering and acelarating a bit difficult. Wrex lives up to his forum name if you know what i mean Wink
Nudge, well he is our special project bless him, he needs a lot of help just to engage in normal life, we try not to make him feel different, he was dropped on his head when he was little.
Spud well he is a mute, Dufus, hmm what can i say about him, he is a bit like nudge with a bit of Roar thrown in for luck.
Me I am the official carer for this lot, someone has to keep them all on the straight and narrow Razz

11Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 pm

spud

spud

hmm yes i agree.... i have a blue one,
its a very nice blue one,
dont you think so?
please agree with me?
my boss doesnt....
that makes me sad....
im off to cry now.
anyway welcome to the forum, its a shame its not blue but there you go,
some people have no taste.
blue's the best.

12Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 am

tubs

tubs

Blue is an ok colour but silver is better.

13Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:56 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Hiya Matey, glad to see ya signed up and also glad to see your enjoying your Scoob, stick with it and you wont go wrong.
Im Nudge the cleaver one with the better impreza, i keep it just to look at, i prefer it that way, this lot will probably tell you its mainly because i keep breaking it, but what do they know they are all vegetables.
i wont lower myself to blatenly single out any of the lower forms of life who post on here, that would cover pretty much most of them, lol.
Anyway enjoy your time on here, may catch up with ya soon bud !

14Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 am

jaesport

nope black is the best....... well til it comes to washing it grrrrr

15Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

nudge wrote:Hiya Matey, glad to see ya signed up and also glad to see your enjoying your Scoob, stick with it and you wont go wrong.
Im Nudge the cleaver one with the better impreza, i keep it just to look at, i prefer it that way, this lot will probably tell you its mainly because i keep breaking it, but what do they know they are all vegetables.
i wont lower myself to blatenly single out any of the lower forms of life who post on here, that would cover pretty much most of them, lol.
Anyway enjoy your time on here, may catch up with ya soon bud !

"
hang on a cotton picking minate bro, the only sane one is pa, and as for looks Razz all i will say is that" broken mirror",need i say more lol!

16Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:52 pm

DAVE

DAVE

hello im me

17Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 pm

loonybin

loonybin

DAN I HAVE A FAST BLUE ONE Razz

18Hi, a scoobie newbie here Empty Re: Hi, a scoobie newbie here Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 pm

loonybin

loonybin

spud is special and his other half is known as the hand bag (always hanging off him) lol daniel hold my hand pmsl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum