Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not sure which place to post this but here looks good enough!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dufus

Dufus

Whislt doing a parshel rebuild on the back of mums gearbox last night, i said to the car "if you dont work im gonna smash ya face in" so what happened, put it all back together and the center diff locked up and it wouldnt move. After a while, i finaly managed to get it back in the carage, shut the door and what happened, forgot to shut the bonnet, as ive shut the door its creased the bonnet and scrached paint off it!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Anyone else had this fault!!!!

ROAR

Yes this only seems to happen to me when we get our weekly shopping from waitrose. Since changing to farmhouse this fault has not arisen. I hope this helps :0)

nudge

nudge
Admin

i had a simular problem with a mk 3 cortina back in 83 when i decided to use it for banger racing, i had done 3 laps and thought it would be a good idea to turn round and face to oposite direction on the pit bend, and upon my waiting i viewed a 3.3 vauxhall cresta coming in my direction at approximately 35.73mph, i can remember saying to myself, "you fink your ard dunt ya" i then precided to drive directly at the afor mentioned cresta and buried my beloved ford into his grill.....mmm that put a scratch in my bonnet too, hope this helps you solve you dilema..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum