Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite food from Childhood

+3
tubs
spud
scuzz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite food from Childhood Empty Favourite food from Childhood Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

What is our Favourite food memories from child hood, I have soooo Many

STEW and Dumplings mmmmmmm
Baked Apples
Mince
Dads Porridge or bread and milk.
And Sundays were awesome, A lovely roast (what i got of it) then Salad or soup for tea with fresh bread and homemade jam and trifle.

I hated the bloody boiled bacon rashers and cabbage thou, what was that about.

2Favourite food from Childhood Empty Re: Favourite food from Childhood Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:26 pm

spud

spud

cheese tattie pie
stew and dumplings (big ones-oh yes i like 'em big *thats what she said* sorry couldnt resist)
roast dinner
and rice pudding

i love them all
dont like mash tho, its just errrrr

3Favourite food from Childhood Empty Re: Favourite food from Childhood Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 am

tubs

tubs

Well mine are:

Mince and mash
Stew & Dumplings with chips
Daddy's custard over homemade apple pie or baked apples
Sunday tea

so many to pick from.........Very Happy

4Favourite food from Childhood Empty Re: Favourite food from Childhood Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

mmmm kangaroo steak and dim sims. cant beat it

5Favourite food from Childhood Empty Re: Favourite food from Childhood Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

ROAR

nudge wrote:mmmm dim sims. cant beat it

Oh yeah dim sims lol!

6Favourite food from Childhood Empty Re: Favourite food from Childhood Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:53 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

not forgetting chicco rolls

7Favourite food from Childhood Empty Re: Favourite food from Childhood Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Dufus

Dufus

mine has gotta be a pot noodel.

8Favourite food from Childhood Empty Re: Favourite food from Childhood Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 pm

squidge

squidge

BURGER!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum