Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

9 days to Christmas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

19 days to Christmas Empty 9 days to Christmas Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:49 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

santa Only 9 sleeps till santa comes, i have soooo much left to do, but i do have the puddings made, the cake baked, the veg prepared, blanched and frozen.
Still have gifts to buy, lots of presents to wrap, cake to ice, some food for Christmas dinner and some asti to purchase, presents to finishing making, Cards to write and send (if the snow holds off).
Oh and Santa to visit with Ben and Phoebe. I would just go to bed and sleep till the 27th but Phoebe still wakes 4 times a night so that wont work.
Hope the rest of you are more organised then me. santa

29 days to Christmas Empty Re: 9 days to Christmas Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:23 am

tubs

tubs

Don't forget the snowball/iceballs fight with nigs and co.rendeer

No, not wrote any cards for anyone yet, still have gifts to buy and wrap, but hay ho its christmas and now its snowing. santa I am also taking scott to see santa. rendeer

39 days to Christmas Empty Re: 9 days to Christmas Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

well i now finished work so i can now get organised, still not got kids presents, have to do that next week, so will spend next week shopping, wrapping and fixing cars, hoping we dont get too much snow (sad i know, but we got snow predicted for saturday night and im driving up to kent sunday morning in a 3 ton bus wiv fat tyres and 1 wheel drive)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum