Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arm flailing tube men.... need everyones feedback please.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scuzz

Admin
Hello all, after talking to marty i have done a bit of research and found a company in America that sell the 15ft air dancers with a blower and watsonscoobies written down its length in orange and a face of choice for £282. They also sell orange advertising sails, plain ones are £12.50. I am awaiting a reply on wether they will post to uk.
What does everyone else think, obviously costs would need to be spread by members so your thoughts really do count. Would make our stand really stand out at events.

View user profile
Sounds good nd it will be different :-)

View user profile
It would attract a lot of attention and make us stand out of the crowd. I say go for both. Ithink it would look really good. Very Happy

View user profile
would it a contain the fact that we are representative of the vision charity if that is the right word.but if it means we
get the publicity for us and the charity's then i'm all for it. cheers

View user profile

nudge

Admin
sounds well cool, we could start a paypal account and all chip in regular loike. would be the proper job.

View user profile
i found the advert [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtespeLin2c[/url]

View user profile
What is happening, are we getting these or not? Shocked

View user profile
rallyday 2011. big black one wiv googly eyes and purple hat

View user profile
scuzz can we help with any think to help you out a bit as theres lots to do not much time to do it.

View user profile

nudge

Admin
loonybin wrote:scuzz can we help with any think to help you out a bit as theres lots to do not much time to do it.
yep im with loonybin

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum