Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arm flailing tube men.... need everyones feedback please.

+4
bugeyed pig
tubs
DAVE
scuzz
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Hello all, after talking to marty i have done a bit of research and found a company in America that sell the 15ft air dancers with a blower and watsonscoobies written down its length in orange and a face of choice for £282. They also sell orange advertising sails, plain ones are £12.50. I am awaiting a reply on wether they will post to uk.
What does everyone else think, obviously costs would need to be spread by members so your thoughts really do count. Would make our stand really stand out at events.

DAVE

DAVE

Sounds good nd it will be different :-)

tubs

tubs

It would attract a lot of attention and make us stand out of the crowd. I say go for both. Ithink it would look really good. Very Happy

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

would it a contain the fact that we are representative of the vision charity if that is the right word.but if it means we
get the publicity for us and the charity's then i'm all for it. cheers

nudge

nudge
Admin

sounds well cool, we could start a paypal account and all chip in regular loike. would be the proper job.

spud

spud

i found the advert [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtespeLin2c[/url]

tubs

tubs

What is happening, are we getting these or not? Shocked

squidge

squidge

rallyday 2011. big black one wiv googly eyes and purple hat

loonybin

loonybin

scuzz can we help with any think to help you out a bit as theres lots to do not much time to do it.

nudge

nudge
Admin

loonybin wrote:scuzz can we help with any think to help you out a bit as theres lots to do not much time to do it.
yep im with loonybin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum