Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone else suffering.......

+2
DAVE
scuzz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone else suffering....... Empty Anyone else suffering....... Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:51 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

From the affects of a common british cold (or typically known as MAN FLU)
So far Dan, Luke, Matt, Phoebe and me have/are suffering. Obviously mine and Phoebe's are mere sniffles compared to the seriously ill males Razz
Thats what happens when summer gives way to Autumn. pale

2Anyone else suffering....... Empty Re: Anyone else suffering....... Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm

DAVE

DAVE

i got swine flu and bird flu and man flu it is a deadly mix

3Anyone else suffering....... Empty Re: Anyone else suffering....... Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:48 pm

loonybin

loonybin

poor dave can you drive or shall we call you a cab.

4Anyone else suffering....... Empty Re: Anyone else suffering....... Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 pm

DAVE

DAVE

cookie monster will and i will sit in the back

5Anyone else suffering....... Empty Re: Anyone else suffering....... Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Admin

Admin

Did you want a hampstet kibab with that??? :-)

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

6Anyone else suffering....... Empty Re: Anyone else suffering....... Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:13 am

Scooby2

Scooby2

Mine have all had/got it.................except ME! I know for sure that I will get it thursday and feel like shite for my holiday Sad

7Anyone else suffering....... Empty Re: Anyone else suffering....... Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:24 pm

tubs

tubs

I was suffering but l don't feel to bad now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum