Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!!

+4
nudge
loonybin
scuzz
Dufus
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Dufus

Dufus

I thought id like to welcome my scoob to the family of subarus. Ive bought a 1.6 green impreza 2wd Razz Pics will soon be followed Smile

2Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:30 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Well done Lu, We are so proud of you, its nice to see that someone as young as you is prepared to work hard to get what they want, i hope you and you scoob have many safe and happy hours motoring together.

Welcome Number 10.

3Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:47 pm

loonybin

loonybin

were`d that come from then ?. 1.6 is that all there so under powered well you put a bag of crisps in the boot and it would struggle. Razz i think you should break it geek knowing you lu you will before the weekend pmsl............. if ya appy wivd dit that wat matters but i think it confirms ya gay...... pmsl i think i dribbled a bit. Laughing

4Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
you go Luke, well done, look forward to seeing it

5Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

well done lukey, i hope it give's you as many happy hour as the the rest of us do.

6Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:59 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Steve you give us plenty of happy hours Razz

7Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:24 pm

tubs

tubs

You go lu, just drive safely and enjoy it xx

Welcome to the family number 10

8Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:15 am

Scooby2

Scooby2

Good for you Lu....enjoy her Smile

9Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Dufus

Dufus

shes undergoing a transformation at thus givin time. But once the transformatiions are complete ill be sure to post piccties Smile

10Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Dufus

Dufus

i will get there soon honest, not long to go now Smile Well, its 4wd compatable with hi/lo range box, uprated brakes, 2 pot front calipers, discs all round, brake bias, 1600 engine with slight idle problem Smile wrx interiour, momo steering wheel and gear knob, quick shift, new cambelt, water pump, front and rear crank seals, speedline saffri alloy wheels, half a tank of fuel and a choise of spoiler depending on which day it is Smile

11Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:12 pm

squidge

squidge

or in plain english:
a subaru. with a spoiler, good stopping distances, a fixed engine, a big tube under the bumper and some wheels.

12Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:36 am

Dufus

Dufus

Well, Here ya go Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

13Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Number 10 Is Here!!!!!!!! Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:14 pm

squidge

squidge

looked best in the 5th photo Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]