Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idea's for events...fundraising etc'

+4
Admin
scuzz
DAVE
nudge
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Right o guys and girls we need to be comning up with idea's for fundraising or events for us to take part in.
After seeing the goings on yesterday i got one idea which would have been great for raising money... a sponsered Dave 'bear' Dance, for say 8 hours or so to a bit of bonjovi or summit. the bright orange and the daftness of it all would bring people round, not the same people doing it all the time, 4 at a time, 1 drops out every 15 mins and another steps in, could have a few spare tee shirts and invite stangers to join in..

2Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:44 pm

DAVE

DAVE

sound like a good idea dave

3Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Hmmmmm, i think you have lost yah marbles, definately summit that would appeal to the more normal people of watsons i am sure. I am up for organising a rolling road day, say 20 cars all paying £5 above the price quoted if need be. I no a few that would be up for this. Also how about a sponsored engine rebuild, keeping in with the subaru theme then, we can look into getting a field or workshop, rebuiding the engine to an up and running model in 8 hours, throw in a bbq and a bouncy castle and bobs your uncle.
Also how about organising a charity track day in the Vision name, they have already said they will help to put things in place if needed, the rolling road too. we can join the facebook page and announce upcoming events on there therefore putting it out to a wider audience.

4Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

and as the charity also wants to raise awareness of safety on the roads etc an instructor present at the track day to enforce safe driving would be a must.

5Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Admin

Admin

Hi nudge have put this in general to so that it gets more viewings. ADMIN

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

6Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:58 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

cool beans. great ideas, need some official banners to show who we are raising for though, fancy a drive up to scotland for a meet with them... Rolling Eyes

7Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Just give me date and time and i will be there, Hmmmm Mcrae stages soon.

8Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:57 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Whens that?

9Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:59 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Next weekend Very Happy

10Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Dufus

Dufus

i think we should incoporate it with the watsons scoobies prrodrive tour. So we should add an extra £5 on top of of the £20 so its £25 for a full tour of prodrive, which stillisnt much. Were still raising money for charity and have another blinding prodrive tour!!!

11Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 pm

DAVE

DAVE

Yep well up for that dave prodrive is wicked :-)

12Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:51 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

what about a raffle with the first prize of somethink like a ride in one of colin's cars or a tour around his cars on his estate. i don't know if it's poss, but i think it would be a ultimate prizefor a macrae fan.

13Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:31 pm

loonybin

loonybin

how about we sponser wrex to see if he can hold his head up for 1 hour with out the use of his hand or head restrants. lol answers on a post card

14Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 pm

squidge

squidge

sponsored endurance run. castle combe, wrex, £1 per mile

15Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Empty Re: Idea's for events...fundraising etc' Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

erm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum