Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

now this is a major problem im having

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 now this is a major problem im having on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 am

Right, problemo number 2. Went to chinese the otherday and bought some egg fried rice and chicken balls, got home stuck then on a plate then was to eat them. But this is were i.got stuck. I wasnt sure weather or not to eat the rice first then the chicken, or eat the chicken then the rice. I opted for rice then chicken. Is this right as i dont want to have the same problem again. Thanks in advance :-)

View user profile

2 Re: now this is a major problem im having on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 pm

It really does not matter which way you eat or which order you eat them it as long as you eat them................... Laughing

View user profile

3 Re: now this is a major problem im having on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:40 pm

ya didnt get me any ya greddy bugger Razz

View user profile

4 Re: now this is a major problem im having on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:50 pm

nudge

Admin
id have eaten the chicken first

View user profile

5 Re: now this is a major problem im having on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:44 pm

scuzz

Admin
I would probably have ordered the chicken chinese style as i dont like the rice, reminds me of hundreds of flesh eating maggots waiting to invade your digestive tract and start eating your gizzards from the inside out, whilst producing a foul stenching odour of rotting fish flesh tinged with worstershire sauce.
Sorry got sidetracked, i would off cut the balls into four and feed them to the catkins.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum