Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need help..... on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:35 am

I need to buy an air filter but which one do l need. Also need to get oil to done an oil change but what oil do i need.
Please help as l would like to do it before rally day. Shocked confused

View user profile

2 Re: I need help..... on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:40 pm

oh shut up!! When you go in halfords, it tells you what air filter oil filter and oil grade you need. its spaz proof, i think even scott would work it out!!!! Smile

View user profile

3 Re: I need help..... on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 pm

I want to see it l can get them cheaper else where, thats the reason for asking.....

View user profile

4 Re: I need help..... on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:39 am

Cheeper else were? About 4 quid for a air filter few pense for some oil and a tuppence for a fikter? Ok :-)

View user profile

5 Re: I need help..... on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm

nudge

Admin
where do you get your oil from..a few pence... cheap crap oil for mine is 25 quid and 7 for a filter, proper oil is 48 quid.
for your ali id use a 10/40 oil, mineral or semi synthetic, as the young man said go to halfords, or a motor factor dont buy from a garage they duz con ya a tad.
sorted.......fiver please

View user profile

6 Re: I need help..... on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Got me oil filter off ebay £4.00. Just need to get oil and air filter oh and spark plugs.. Thanks to all for the advice. Many thanks Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum