Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

People argueing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 People argueing on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Was down the garage yesterday as you do, and this bloke walked past, about 25ish, talk(ish) dark(ish) hair, light(ish) dark trouses on etc. Anyway cutting more to the goose chase, his misses was with him so was the todler, then out of no were, thay started having this arguement about who cheated on who, why it was "derik" or "darrens" or someones falt. But out of the whole garages, they chose to do it outside mine. Im in the garage (it was about 9 half 9 in the morning) thinking "Pardon me sir, but i do hope you realise im trying to do very inportant stuff here (at this point i turned up my nose)!!!! they carried on for about 5 mins the the bloke decides to say out of no were, "Can we go home and talk about this" at this point my mouth hit the ground, steam pouring out of my ears and thinking one again "ARE YOU STUPID????? SURLY YOU MUST HAVE COME FROM THERE???" Just wondered, if this happened in the near future, how could i stop it without it becoming to voilent and me getting to a near death experience???? Thanks in andvance.

(I hope you all know i herd no shouting, i didnt see anyone and i wasnt even in the garage)

View user profile

2 Re: People argueing on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

scuzz

Admin
Hmm that's a toughie, personally i would of
started banging very loudly with your tool for
all jobs, maybe cough a little or even sing loudly.
The retarded community of miscreants then way notice
they have an audience of sorts and piss off back to their
drug dealing, shit infested rat hole to continue their very
intellectual discussion on quantum physics. That's the only
advice i am qualified to offer.

View user profile

3 Re: People argueing on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Should of started the mini

View user profile

4 Re: People argueing on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Stupid people is all I have to say on the matter

View user profile

5 Re: People argueing on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 pm

I could aggree more. I was actualy concenplating on throwing a very large 'tool for every job' than appologising, saying its not my fault the 'technical adjuster' is suffering from postnatal depression and wants to kill its self.

View user profile

6 Re: People argueing on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm

nudge

Admin
well it could not have been derrik as he was at thurrock docks working on a container ship, so i can vouch for him, speaking on a more considerate note regarding your problem, the way to avoid the afor mentioned dissagreement between the two parties would be to bypass the wastegate actuator which would allow the turbo to spool quicker, which would give a higher charge pressure but only if the missfire was not active, if this should be an inafective method then i would suggest you approach the gentleman in question and say in a polite tone.
"Excuse me sir can you tell me what time the 6.30 to charing cross leaves on platform 3"
he will be baffled by this approach and would possibily answer with a broad confused comment such as : " Pardon me....?", to which you reply "Of course, !, you may be excused now".
He and his female companion would then exit you confined establishment and leave you to work in peace.
Thankyou very much.......

View user profile

7 Re: People argueing on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 am

Ohhhh thank you kind sir. If this persists ill give it a go :-)

View user profile

8 Re: People argueing on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:55 pm

i think you should go and join in with the shouting then through yourself to the floor in a temper tantrem they will leave very quickly.

View user profile

9 Re: People argueing on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:21 pm

ill just sneeze and say "Apoliges im contagious" Smile

View user profile

10 Re: People argueing on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:38 pm

drop a small pot of dry ice and shout run its toxic

View user profile

11 Re: People argueing on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:27 pm

or surprise

View user profile

12 Re: People argueing on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 pm

problamo solved. Ill alternate gararges then if there argueing outside mine ill move along to anothe ;P

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum