Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Web url's for rally day

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Web url's for rally day on Sat May 22, 2010 5:43 am

scuzz

Admin
As you are aware we are attending rallyday this year, we are hoping to have the website address on all cars attending, these can be in either form, i.e a sunstrip as is on winks scoob or a small web url, it is an important part of promoting our club.
Can you please state what you wish to have on your car? The small web url will be free of charge but unfortunately we will have to charge a nominal amount for the sunstrip because of the size of the materials involved.

We will be giving out the watsons url and the drivethru url at rallyday foc to visitors to our stand as ways of promoting both. Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Web url's for rally day on Sat May 22, 2010 4:23 pm

what is the price of the sumstrips

View user profile

3 Re: Web url's for rally day on Sun May 23, 2010 1:28 pm

scuzz wrote:As you are aware we are attending rallyday this year, we are hoping to have the website address on all cars attending, these can be in either form, i.e a sunstrip as is on winks scoob or a small web url, it is an important part of promoting our club.
Can you please state what you wish to have on your car? The small web url will be free of charge but unfortunately we will have to charge a nominal amount for the sunstrip because of the size of the materials involved.

We will be giving out the watsons url and the drivethru url at rallyday foc to visitors to our stand as ways of promoting both. Very Happy
Can we please have a sunstrip.

View user profile

4 Re: Web url's for rally day on Sun May 23, 2010 4:37 pm

nudge

Admin
Sunstrip for me,
We need one for the festa as well,
And wink wants a new design for his scoob graphics...;o) ;o) price needed for that

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum