Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Earliest memory of your childhood

+6
tubs
bugeyed pig
scuzz
loonybin
Dufus
nudge
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Earliest memory of your childhood Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

My earliest memory is when we lived in the flats in australia and me and Dave was walking the parapit round the outside on the 9th floor...mum loved it...think i was 5 or 6.

2Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sun May 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Dufus

Dufus

i was never a child Razz

3Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sun May 02, 2010 4:28 pm

loonybin

loonybin

maybe you aint grown up yet Razz

4Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Mon May 03, 2010 11:22 am

Dufus

Dufus

maybe you have.......

5Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sat May 08, 2010 6:26 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

BTT Guys.

My earliest memory is off my little doll (yes i did have one) she looked like the incredible hulk, starnge looking thing it was, used to drink and tiddle. Anyways this poor little dolly unfortunately met an untimely ending. It was taken by the nasty brutes that i had the misfortune to be related to (not really xx) and her head was used as a dartboard.

Best thing for the ugly plastic thing, i hated it. thanks boys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sat May 08, 2010 3:47 pm

loonybin

loonybin

your black doll was nice.

7Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sun May 09, 2010 7:15 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Marty's earliest memory was inviting the queen to tea..lol

8Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

On a serious note, one of the best ones was coming home from oz when i had to look after you lot, me an 8 yr old dilinquint, even had to find the time to organise a watson gang fight in the playroom, and got us all banned, and rich gettin an eyefull from two 19yr old babes next door....lol, me and marty going up for breakfast every morning, who'd have thought it eh......still, all brilliant memory's .

9Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sat May 15, 2010 2:22 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

my earlist memory is on the boat to australia.

10Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm

tubs

tubs

My earliest memory is the boat docking and running down the rump. Being picked up by grandad and uncle h. The other one is my walking, talking dolly.

11Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Fri May 21, 2010 3:25 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

or how about when me and steve decapitated the black dolly...

12Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sun May 23, 2010 12:42 pm

squidge

squidge

the said black doll above?

13Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sun May 23, 2010 1:14 pm

tubs

tubs

nudge wrote:or how about when me and steve decapitated the black dolly...

Please leave my black doll out of this, May she rest in peace.

14Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Sun May 23, 2010 4:03 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin

Erm.....pieces i think you mean..

15Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:31 pm

tubs

tubs

I can remember dad coming home from oz, also I remember sue being rushed into hospital by ambulance.
Something else is taking sue and marty to my sports day and getting told off by Mrs Bobby and Miss springate upsetting them by taking nana and grandpa off them.

Happy Memories

16Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 pm

squidge

squidge

i dont remember that. strange really

17Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:29 pm

DAVE

DAVE

It was about 10 mins ago damn it forgot now bugger

18Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Dufus

Dufus

my earlist memory has gotta be when i was born, oh i remember it like it was yesterday, my first bottle, everything!!! Smile anyway my earlist momory has gotta be walking up the stairs in "Ma 'n' Pas" house with my blankie, going in grannies room and asking for some of her perfume as i thought it was a postic note. Odd ay? Smile The goood old days when granma kept her perfume beside the tv on shelves in her room. owwwww i remember it like it was yesterday, oh hang on??? Smile

19Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:25 am

Scooby2

Scooby2

Mine is being pushed in my buggy by my mum, and stopping on a bridge because I threw my shoe out the pram..........I must have been about 18 months old

I have a massive fear of bridges now, maybe its because of that memory, and because my Mummy died when I was two Sad Thats the only memory I have of my Mum

20Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 am

Herman

Herman

I remember walking into the school playground and thinking the building looks massive. That was this morning. I've got a short memory Very Happy

21Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:40 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

I can remember me and steve on our three wheeler owning the footpath..lol

22Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:32 pm

loonybin

loonybin

nout changes then nige Laughing

23Earliest memory of your childhood Empty Re: Earliest memory of your childhood Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:50 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

nudge wrote:I can remember me and steve on our three wheeler owning the footpath..lol

but do you remember where it was? affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum