Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

An idea for Rally Day

+3
DAVE
bugeyed pig
scuzz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An idea for Rally Day Empty An idea for Rally Day Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:03 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

I had a thought today, I thought it may be nice to award ourselves after the hard work we put into our cars and the forum, what i was proposing is an Award type ceremony towards the end of the day at Rally Day.
What I proposed if agreed would be a minimum of two awards, thought we could all pay £2 each on the day and then ask the McRae Vision team to pick our best in show car, if say we have 15 cars on our stand then that will be a £30 donation to the Vision Charity, therefore we would have an impartial choice.
Then I thought we could have an award for the Watsons car of the year, we would all nominate a pile of turd to win this award, one nomination each and base it on which pile of turd we feel has changed the most, done the most for Watsons as in attending events or just a car that you feel would be deserving of the award, all nominations would be secret and you wouldnt be able to nominate your own car, nominations would be made before Rally day and the winner announced on the day.
I am aware objections have already been made regarding this as it is being pointless etc, but I feel it would just give us something back and make us make the extra effort on the day.
Let me know your thoughts and if agreeable I can put the wheels in motion.

2An idea for Rally Day Empty Re: An idea for Rally Day Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 pm

bugeyed pig

bugeyed pig

this is a good idea and would be willing to partisapate Very Happy

3An idea for Rally Day Empty Re: An idea for Rally Day Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 pm

DAVE

DAVE

Yes no maybe cant mke my mind up

4An idea for Rally Day Empty Re: An idea for Rally Day Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:39 pm

loonybin

loonybin

lets do it .............. i win Razz

5An idea for Rally Day Empty Re: An idea for Rally Day Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

In theory this would be a good idea, and one i would also take part in, my only objection would be that derek would win it as he always does.
On a serious note i would be willing to give it a go and would also be willing to donate a trophy or two to make it more official like

6An idea for Rally Day Empty Re: An idea for Rally Day Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 pm

tubs

tubs

Whatever makes people happy. Personal l think that if you are going to let Macre Vision pick the winner for the best car on show then you should let them pick the winner of the watson car of the year. Smile

7An idea for Rally Day Empty Re: An idea for Rally Day Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:50 pm

ROAR

Yeah whatever

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum