Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloody Oil leaks.. :o(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( Empty Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:04 am

nudge

nudge
Admin
Took Puff out for a run (minus power steering fluid...Like driving the old commer bus) and gearbox performs fine, was missing a bit until warm them under acceleration everything get blurrey, (makes me smile) noticed a lot of smoke from the rear as i was going along and thought it was the turbo, until i stopped. looked like a raging inferno from under the bonnet. turned out to be oil soaked heatwrap on the header pipes, could be a leaking seal on the oil filter as i replaced it or judging by the position of of it maybe a cam seal, as the heat wrap is only oil stained around that area,

View user profile

2Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( Empty Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 am

will bloody sort it then. conplaining about it wont fix it dummy. I love you

View user profile

3Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( Empty Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 am

nudge

nudge
Admin
i am you great plank....wiped all oil residue from the area and removed heat wrap, left cardboard under it and its all clean so will look tommorow and see

View user profile

4Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( Empty Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am

glad to hear it.

View user profile

5Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( Empty Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 pm

nudge

nudge
Admin
bugeyed pig wrote:glad to hear it.
sorry Dad.... Razz

View user profile

6Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( Empty Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:17 am

scuzz

scuzz
Admin
How is she now???? Any sign of a leak or was it just the left over oil from before, it got a bit soaked on its previous jaunt on track.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum