Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloody Oil leaks.. :o(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:04 am

nudge

Admin
Took Puff out for a run (minus power steering fluid...Like driving the old commer bus) and gearbox performs fine, was missing a bit until warm them under acceleration everything get blurrey, (makes me smile) noticed a lot of smoke from the rear as i was going along and thought it was the turbo, until i stopped. looked like a raging inferno from under the bonnet. turned out to be oil soaked heatwrap on the header pipes, could be a leaking seal on the oil filter as i replaced it or judging by the position of of it maybe a cam seal, as the heat wrap is only oil stained around that area,

View user profile

2 Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 am

will bloody sort it then. conplaining about it wont fix it dummy. I love you

View user profile

3 Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 am

nudge

Admin
i am you great plank....wiped all oil residue from the area and removed heat wrap, left cardboard under it and its all clean so will look tommorow and see

View user profile

4 Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am

glad to hear it.

View user profile

5 Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 pm

nudge

Admin
bugeyed pig wrote:glad to hear it.
sorry Dad.... Razz

View user profile

6 Re: Bloody Oil leaks.. :o( on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:17 am

scuzz

Admin
How is she now???? Any sign of a leak or was it just the left over oil from before, it got a bit soaked on its previous jaunt on track.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum