Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

watsonscoobies for japan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1watsonscoobies for japan Empty watsonscoobies for japan Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:33 am

squidge

squidge

as we all know, japan has somehow upset mother nature and now is a bit bad. one was thinking that as this whole forum and (t.b.h.)the closeness of our wonderful family, we should do something to help out the wize builders of subaru.
any ideas?

2watsonscoobies for japan Empty Re: watsonscoobies for japan Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 am

Admin

Admin

Squidge I think this is a brilliant idea, after all it was the Japanese market that designed and built our magnificant (or not so in some cases) cars. What thoughts do the rest of the members have?

https://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

3watsonscoobies for japan Empty Re: watsonscoobies for japan Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:41 am

tubs

tubs

I agree. Very Happy

4watsonscoobies for japan Empty Re: watsonscoobies for japan Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:04 pm

squidge

squidge

a watsonscoobies teletuuby video. i can email my contacts who may be happy to help Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum