Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:55 pm

I WISH TO COMPLAIN THAT THE PHOTO'S THAT APPEARS AT THE FRONT OF THIS SITE ARE BIOS, EVERYONES CAR'S APPEARS AT LEAST TWICE, BUT MINE ONLY SHOWN ONCE. AS THE FOUNDER OF THIS FAMILY OBSESSION I STRONG FILL THAT MY CAR SHOULD TAKE CENTRE STAGE, THEREFORE I STRONGLY REQUIREMENT THAT THE ADMIN DEPARTMENT CORRECT THIS ERROR FORTHWITH. scratch

View user profile

2 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:29 pm

i would also like to make a complaint that my future car isnt in any pictures.

View user profile

3 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:50 am

Perhaps luke would also like to complaint because his car is not featured. Lol !!!!!!!!

View user profile

4 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:20 am

Admin

Admin
Thank you for you feedback Mr Bugeyed Pig, I have passed this to our web management complaints department and they will be in touch shortly.

View user profile http://watsons-scoobies.forumotion.com

5 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:19 pm

an wheres dave's fezza?
more of a scoob than any other car on this site (except maybe wrex's)

View user profile

6 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Mon May 16, 2011 12:52 pm

id like to complain that oranges are called oranges but banna nas arent called yellow, why, why why why why why,
did the person who created it run out of ideas or just give up cos his wife was nagging him to do the gardening instead of playing with silly plants,
come to think of it who named fruits, why not call them blurfrages,
it makes as much sense as fruit,
id also like to complain that erm....... that............ the erm............ door handle........on the door........... on my car is err................not really a door handle but a time portal to another universe in which groups of evil looking squids eat blurfrages on street corners very meanacingly threatening to dance the hippo dance to anyone who looks at there mates in a dodgy way and i dont like it.
also while im on the subject why hasnt the age old question of the chicken and the egg been solved, we can discover what a dinosaur looks like and create molecular scructers but scientists cant decide who come first, i got an idea why not put a egg and a chicken from asda on a start line of a racing track and see who finishes first, easy but no scientists are too busy flicking bogies at the wall.
ok rant over.
i apologies for wasting your valuable time.

View user profile

7 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Did someone wake up and smell the coffee...... Very Happy or are you just a tad bored........ Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Mon May 16, 2011 1:13 pm

shush or black jesus will sort you out

View user profile

9 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Mon May 16, 2011 1:22 pm

scuzz

Admin
To answer your question Spud, the egg came first, it was not actually a chicken egg but an egg that evolved from an albatross crossed with a teradactyol.
There is no time portal in your car as you do not have any usewable door handles on either of them.
Now silly boy go and scratch your backside some more x

View user profile

10 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Mon May 16, 2011 1:45 pm

ok mummy.

View user profile

11 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Mon May 16, 2011 2:54 pm

SPUD ARE YOU MAD......................................................

View user profile

12 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Tue May 17, 2011 6:25 am

nudge

Admin
it has been decided that due to the infomal approach by members to the aformentioned front page of our beloved website that the front picture will be changed and will be replaced with a single subaru impreza, namely mine, as i have charge of it . Laughing
I am a superiour being... Twisted Evil

View user profile

13 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 am

scuzz

Admin
nudge wrote:it has been decided that due to the infomal approach by members to the aformentioned front page of our beloved website that the front picture will be changed and will be replaced with a single subaru impreza, namely mine, as i have charge of it . Laughing
I am a superiour being... Twisted Evil

I do believe that this approach to the forum management will cause a munity amoungst the ranks, you know what the minions are like for causing unrest, they will be firing across the bough before you know it. I think maybe Nudge that you need to rethink this post.
Regards

View user profile

14 Re: COMPLIANT ABOUT FRONT PAGE on Tue May 24, 2011 12:12 pm

well, i see how this is................

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum