Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

what did we learn from 2010?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what did we learn from 2010? on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 pm

what did everyone learn from the afore mentioned,
for example i learned that running over drunken pedestrians standing in the road shouting at cars is not as much fun as its all cracked up to be,
i also learned how to rebuild a flux capaciter using nothing but a toothpick and a balled up tissue in a yogurt pot.

View user profile

2 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:04 pm

You also learned that the best way to get to Norwich is not to follow your cousin Leigh lol

View user profile

3 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:19 pm

HAR HAR!!!! Smile I learnt that by filling a pot of water up and then tipping it over your head. You get wet!!!

View user profile

4 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm

scuzz

Admin
I learned that i was glad to see the back of it........ I also learnt that when the gearbox light flashes that we should take note, I learnt that if you take something its not stealing, I learnt that Subarus do multiply as do garages.
Erm I learnt that even if most of 2010 was crap i had my amazing little girl who made up for all the stodge and also learnt that my boys may be a pain but they all have hearts of gold and they do little things each day that make me love them more.xx

View user profile

5 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am

nudge

Admin
i learned that it still snows when my cars off the road, i can drive to norwich and back under my own steam, my nephew is more cleaver'er than a tin of peaches, and we can run our own club....oh and i loved my family more last year again...

View user profile

6 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

I learnt that things don't always end up how you want them to :0( also forever is a bloody long time. Family is more important than food lol (and better than school dinners). There are only two certainties in life.. Death and taxes! ( there's no avoiding either coz there both gonna get you in the end). Auntie jack jacks food is better than school dinners :0). I learnt that I remembered things from my childhood as early as 1 year old. ( I peed my pants lol). If you wish for something hard enough you just might get it... If wishing don't work then a bank loan normally does the trick :0)

View user profile

7 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:51 am

I learnt that getting older aint as much fun as its cracked up to be. Avoid if you can find out how. Love you all.

View user profile

8 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Aww Love you to Pa xxx

View user profile

9 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 am

nudge

Admin
getting older dont matter when you is behind the wheel of a impreza turbo, staying alive and trying not to smile becomes a concern then

View user profile

10 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:55 pm

well thats see, if all else fails, you can always rely on your family. Smile

View user profile

11 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:41 pm

i learnt not to buy yellow fiats with push button starts coz they wont get home

View user profile

12 Re: what did we learn from 2010? on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 pm

i also learnt that subaru's are unreliable, and should be fitted with sat nav

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]