Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year's Quiz

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Year's Quiz Empty New Year's Quiz Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:55 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

Hi as we have entered the new year here is our new years quiz, all questions relate to the previous decade.

1) When did 02 take over the Millenium Dome to use it as one of Europes premier music venue.
2) Which artist/band opened the 02
3) Which country hosted the 2008 olympics and how much did the opening ceremony cost?
4) Name the christmas number 1 for every year of the last decade.
5) What sport hit the headlines for losing some of its major competing teams?
6) The country is still in the grip of a recession, which country was blamed for the start of the recession and why.
7) Name all the serving prime ministers that have been in office in the last decade.

Now the fun questions.

Cool What car maker recalled many production cars as they were crap, (faulty as in poor brakes, catching fire etc)
9) How many caramel doughnuts did Dave sell in 2010
10) Which customer had 85% of the doughnuts.
11) Which was the decades favourite item of clothing and colour?
12) Which year had the most additions in subaru terms in the watsons scoobie family?
13) How many tyres have been replaced on the scoobs (as in family) in the last decade.
14) How many miles have been covered in our scoobs in the last Decade.
15) What Scoob has spent more time awaiting repairs?
16) What is the amount of times that the recovery services has been used to recover the family scoobs this decade.

Have fun little peeps. Twisted Evil

2New Year's Quiz Empty Re: New Year's Quiz Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:14 pm

spud

spud

1) i beleive it was sometime in june 1999.
2)must've been duran duran or maybe wham, im not entirely sure.
3)it was one of the 'ukstan contries and cost around 50p as all the builders were polish, the main game was build the fastest car bomb.
4)no.
5)i think it was snooker world championship.
6)the same country that stole peters surfin bird record.
7)it was adolf someone i think.
8 ) mitsubishi ;P
9)mustve been close to 30 billion. at a gues 29,999,998,562
10)it was mr greggory f. gingerbeard.
11) yellow with horizontal black stipes.
12)1867.
13)all of 1300.
14)i reckon a good million miles at least.
15)i dont know, i shall phone the AA and the RAC and ask then.
16) none as subaru's never ever break down or go wrong, they are the most reliable cars you could come across.

i'd like to declare me the winner as im just cool.

3New Year's Quiz Empty Re: New Year's Quiz Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 pm

DAVE

DAVE

1 abba
2 singing buliders or cowboys
3 ireland of man
4 dave dave dave dave dave dave dave dave dave dave cos im brilllant
5 germany pork pie eaters
6 basterd man and twat man with only friend a egg

7 rover
8 who dave o me left errrrr bugger lost count i think it is hurting now 1
9 i forgot bugger
10 clear graffer tape
11 meetkat
12 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
13 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
14 spam spam spam spam spam lovly spam lovly spam
15 aa rac abc 1234 wyz and noddy from toy town

4New Year's Quiz Empty Re: New Year's Quiz Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Dufus

Dufus

1) 1914, During the war one belives seing it on bbc 24 news
2)I dont actualy belive it was an artist as i think they were painting at the time. I do belived the chairmon opened it.
3) I do belive it was gemany and it cast £6.89.
4) Thats a rehistorical question, my sences are tingerling
5) Think it was golf. Bruce Lee quit.
6) Albania, The name just says it all.
7) Brenda
Cool Lancia i do belive. Or was it caterham??? Oh no that was becase they had no washers on the droplinks. Silly me Wink
9) 66
10) That depends on which part of the country.
11) Orange cos its bright lound nd lary, just like auntie alli Smile Not shore bout the bright bit tho Smile
12) 2010 as thats when it was
13) well none on yours or puffs as they dont come out of the garage. But the others probs 2 every 14 months Smile
14) again same as above yours about 12 Smile but the rest 18,000 a year Wink
15) Mine Smile
16) 16.4537

5New Year's Quiz Empty Re: New Year's Quiz Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

1) It was a hostile takeover by the roman army in 1007 subaru impreza's the date was just after the great fire of london
2) Bonjovi, or could have been Elvis
3) that country erm, that one over china way, erm, ooo erm cant remember the name...korea or geelong or summit like that.
4) anything won by the x factor crew, apart from last year.
5) Tiddlywink world championships, because they were going to play it in the new wembley stadium but it wern't finished.
6) America...coz they fink they are clever... or if it was up to us, bound to be the germans
7) None were serving they were all thieves
Now the fun questions.

Cool bound to be Toyota, or evo's.
9) None he ate the bloody lot
10) None, dave shut the shop so he could scoff em
11) 10,000,000 bc, and it was all skin coloured
12) 2012
13) If its wheels then got to be me
14) about 30 on mine, 45 on scuzzies, none on marty's coz he diconected the speedo to increase its resale value, 1 mile at a time on rex's as he usually hits the mile markers, steve has done millyons and lukes gay, and dans gay too, and rich has got a vacume cleaner up his bottom, oh and matts gay.
15) get stuffed...not playing no more, this is getting personal now
16) see....your doing this on purpose now, ooo lets pick on nudge just coz he's cooler than you lot, and he aint got a mooostash. we'll see you wait i will show ya when im the first to cross the queen elizabeth bridge on tug boat.

here the lesson ends

6New Year's Quiz Empty Re: New Year's Quiz Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

scuzz

scuzz
Admin

15) get stuffed...not playing no more, this is getting personal now
16) see....your doing this on purpose now, ooo lets pick on nudge just coz he's cooler than you lot, and he aint got a mooostash. we'll see you wait i will show ya when im the first to cross the queen elizabeth bridge on tug boat.

This was in no way meant to make you or your amazing little subaru feel inferior, mine is off the road about as much as Puff but just in more shorter burst, they are pretty much on a par when it comes down to standing idle,
As for the recovery bit, there was only out of the 11 that was not recovered so please do not think that this was directed at you No

I hope this clarifys the situation and makes you feel a little better bounce

7New Year's Quiz Empty Re: New Year's Quiz Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 am

nudge

nudge
Admin

scuzz wrote:15) get stuffed...not playing no more, this is getting personal now

This was in no way meant to make you or your amazing little subaru feel inferior, mine is off the road about as much as Puff but just in more shorter burst, they are pretty much on a par when it comes down to standing idle,
As for the recovery bit, there was only out of the 11 that was not recovered so please do not think that this was directed at you No

I hope this clarifys the situation and makes you feel a little better bounce
ahhh fanks... I love you geek lol!

8New Year's Quiz Empty Re: New Year's Quiz Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 am

Dufus

Dufus

Har har :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum