Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

some thaving mavas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 some thaving mavas on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 pm

some thaving mavas stole poor lukes raindear Smile off the roof and it waas bolted down No and now hes not appy

View user profile

2 Re: some thaving mavas on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Rest in peace dorris!!! You will be soley missed by myself. Sad even if i did spend a few days with you. Poor ruldolf is greaving. You have an offical R.I.P sign in my back garden. I love you Dorris Sad wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

View user profile

3 Re: some thaving mavas on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:32 pm

AH

View user profile

4 Re: some thaving mavas on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:13 pm

scuzz

Admin
I thought Dave was missing Doris?????? I dont think Doris is dead just being held against her will.

View user profile

5 Re: some thaving mavas on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:55 pm

nudge

Admin
i rekon santa had it away, he is from the north pole you know

View user profile

6 Re: some thaving mavas on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 am

due to the economical climate change santa moved house 3 weeks ago and now lives in the much colder climates of saudi arabia

View user profile

7 Re: some thaving mavas on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:26 pm

if you said erith or larna road id understand but north pole nothings lower than erith Smile

View user profile

8 Re: some thaving mavas on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:34 pm

technically, looking at the virtual globe of google earth (which is a 3d rendition of our home planet, produced by several sattelite cameras sent to the google headquarters and then peiced together by sevral computer analysists and displayed in a software which creates a random background cluster of stars. the site was breifly abandoned in 2006 and was then re-updated in july 2007 to show new sattelite imaging, g8ving you a crisper view.) ahem... you will actually find that erith (at its lowest geographical point in the lattitude region which is the specific measure of time globally and helps determine set co-ordinates of certain areas) is actually in the northern hemisphere (which runs across the earth at around 15 - 20 degrees, giving the shorter winter and longer summer in the northern hemisphere and shorter summers and longer winters in the southern hemisphere) meaning that the aformentioned area is actually above over half of the globe meaning many things are lower than erith.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum