Watsons Scoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watsons Scoobies is a family of subaru enthusiast's who love the impreza since it came out and appered in the rally scene!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its about time i did this

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its about time i did this  Empty Its about time i did this Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Dufus

Dufus

Ok everyone this has been a long time coming and will be a massive shock to most of you but i felt that the time has come to face up to my real identity and share it with all of you lot, my closest nearest and dearest.

I have an alter ego called Doris, i like to dress up in womens clothes and wear long blonde wigs, i really enjoy wearing thigh length high heeled boots, I especially like the silk knickers, the silk against my skin is very comforting.

I do not at present go out as Doris but I am planning on coming to the next watsons get together as Doris so if you all could welcome her nicely, Doris is the opposite of me, she/he is very shy and feels very self conscious, She is not into males so please do not think that this is about issues with my identity as a male, it is just something that i like to do, we all have a feminine side and i just like to let mine free once in a while.

Thank you all for understanding, My Family are my world and i just want your acceptance.

Love to you All

Doris and Dufus xxxxx

Can you also all please remind to LOG OUT OF WATSONS when i have finished. Evil or Very Mad alien alien No

2Its about time i did this  Empty Re: Its about time i did this Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

DAVE

DAVE

always wondered about u dave lol

3Its about time i did this  Empty Re: Its about time i did this Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:53 am

tubs

tubs

Welcome Doris, Its a pleasure to have you finally out in the open.
Always knew you was different........... Smile

4Its about time i did this  Empty Re: Its about time i did this Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Dufus

Dufus

It was all myself. Im gay and i like it up the trail box. You bunch of nobs Smile ha

5Its about time i did this  Empty Re: Its about time i did this Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:44 pm

tubs

tubs

You is really mad lu......xx santa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum